Tony says!

Reaction score
So! I thought it would be fun to do a little video of a remake of simon says but in perpheads! it went on for around 30 minutes and was going great however my deepest apologies that I could not upload the video due to after reviewing it there was not much point for people who saw what was going on and thought they were funny by interrupting the game and trying to ruin the fun for the players. Due to this there will be no video however I do count on doing another one of these in a more secluded area (hopefully with help of staff) and make it better! Thank you to all who were patient and participated in the game and to our winner of the very first Tony says Abdul Kiani who won an as50! I do apologise for the people in this game who were looking forward to seeing my POV however it literally was unbearable to watch with all the shit going on in the backround.

If you would like to play this game in the future please lmk down below, I will also be asking people if there are not enough slots :)

Tony says.jpgTony says 2.png

Reaction score
last simon says i played was a rigged one with tinky and walnash in glass co :oops: