Tony Drake's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tony Drake

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:235227348

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: i have been a member months ago and was I instantly liked the community and was wishing to become a staff for the first time so i was trying to study the rule of this awsome community i was so great at guiding people on what to avoid and do that I think I can handle enforcer I have known some staff member's like mina tyla jai bojing and collier and more and that inspired me to apply its okay if this application doesn't get accepted I'm a humble person after all and I will learn new stuff maybe

Im a person who loves to help people on the rules I would be a huge addition to the staff team im an honest loyal guy
Who knows maybe I could be moderator in the future and would help this community
I'm always active on the game and its my dream to be staff and I want to be the best one for this awsome community

-tony drake

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: well i was thinking is there a age restriction to staff team and im on a little vacation and will be back soon and I have TeamSpeak but I don't know how to use it if a staff member shows me I would be grateful

Requirments: I believe I meet the requirements but just like i said i have teamspeak but i don't know how to use it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

While I do wish you the best of luck with your application, I'd recommend putting in a bit more effort.

Reaction score
Hey, you can join the teamspeak from the main forum page on the right, below the gametracker list.

Apart from that I recommend you increase your forum presence first, and try to show to other staff members that you have a grasp over the rules so that they can consider you (like making correct reports in-game or correct action requests).

Reaction score
Maybe your right

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: i have been a member months ago and was amazed by the community and its staff team and was wishing to become a staff for the first time so i was trying to know everything there is to this awsome community i was so great at enforcing people on what to avoid and do that I think I can handle enforcer I have known some staff member's like mina tyla jai bojing and collier and more so that inspired me to apply its okay if this application doesn't get accepted I'm a humble person after all and I will learn new stuff maybe

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: well i was thinking is there a age restriction to staff team and im on a little vacation and will be back soon and I have TeamSpeak but I don't know how to use it if a staff member shows me I would be grateful

Reaction score

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: i have been a member months ago and was amazed by the community and its staff team and was wishing to become a staff for the first time so i was trying to know everything there is to this awsome community i was so great at enforcing people on what to avoid and do that I think I can handle enforcer I have known some staff member's like mina tyla jai bojing and collier and more so that inspired me to apply its okay if this application doesn't get accepted I'm a humble person after all and I will learn new stuff maybe

Im a person who loves to help people on rules I would be a huge addition to the staff team im an honest loyal guy

Who knows maybe I could be moderator in the future and would help this community

I'm always active on the game and its my dream to be staff thank you for your patience

-tony drake

Requirments: I believe I meet the requirment but as I said I have team speak but don't know how to use it

Reaction score

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: i have been a member months ago and was I instantly liked the community and was wishing to become a staff for the first time so i was trying to study the rule of this awsome community i was so great at guiding people on what to avoid and do that I think I can handle enforcer I have known some staff member's like mina tyla jai bojing and collier and more and that inspired me to apply its okay if this application doesn't get accepted I'm a humble person after all and I will learn new stuff maybe

Im a person who loves to help people on the rules I would be a huge addition to the staff team im an honest loyal guy
I'm always active on the game and its my dream to be staff and I want to be the best one for this awsome community

-tony drake

Requirments: I believe I meet the requirements but just like i said i have teamspeak but i don't know how to use it

Reaction score
You don't have to keep re-posting your application in this post. The administration team will get back to you as soon as they've had a chance to discuss your application.

I am very confused as to what is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.