Toodle Tip and Goodbye

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

As you may have noticed, I've not been on in quite a while. This is down to numerous reasons which I could go on listing until the cows come home. However that's simply not the point. The point is I have become very busy recently (and this may sound cheesy, but I've grown up a lot). I no longer come home and play PC all evening lurking the forums with the likes of the "trande 1-2" crew, but instead find myself occupied with different hobbies, including as you all know my Politics and History. This all of course means I won't be on Perp as much or even the PC as a whole (My twin uses the same steam account so don't expect "The Duffy" to always be me). So with this thread I bid farewell, other than a select handful, you've all been great fun both in and out of game to play with!

Few Honourbale Mentions:
@Chris Best LT ever, don't care what they say.
@ThomasGeorge Second best LT ever, annoying Luke with you was awesome
@Holy Shit its Danny D Clinging to your car and shotgun weddings were top bants ;)
@arron/faith @Aaron Still don't know which of you is which. Trunk raider :(
@Ash Literally one of the first people I ever added from Perp onto steam
@MattIsMadForCod Such a devoted admin. Remain a strong independent black woman, you don't need no man.
@Shaun You're a dirty perverted creep. And I love you.
@Swiper The Fox For his shall we say "unique" karaoke
@Niko Biggest admin abuser ever. Still love you
@AyJay Bold makes my dick bigger right?
@Creepis Pestor minorities for me please.
@John Daymon He didn't half know how to bull shit and blame sweater-vests.
@Nothelle One of the first people I ever did Criminal RP with xD

There's so many more I would've loved to have mentioned but I would have been here all night. Literally all my experiances have been great and I wish you all luck in the future. I may drop by on the forums now and again or maybe on the server, but this may be once/twice a month at best.

ca6f7f03bea5e0144848b3ec018f1267.gif

f01d1c0c4a.png
"One day I will rise from the Ashes and enslave you all."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Adios mate.

You'll be missed, even though you are fucking weird.

AND YEAH BOLD DOES MAKE IT BIGGER.

Reaction score
You never even got to help me in history about the Nazi's and the Cold War.

Best of luck in the future Duffy.

Reaction score
I thought our marriage was going so well!

In all seriousness, you will be missed Duffy. You are such a friendly guy, and a great member of the community.

Farewell, and good luck in your future! :)

Reaction score
Bye Duffy! It's sad to see you go, those arguments in the shoutbox were something special. I hope you continue your relationship with Nigel Farage your bae, and generally succeed in life.

Reaction score
Bye Duffy, we never had any experience but once, when you had that jeep and we were fighting with Ash but you still killed me..
Good luck in the future! :)