Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @nutrient10
How long were you banned for: 2 weeks

Your Steam Name: 1
Your In-game Name: toshi tanaka
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76440963

Why were you banned/blacklisted: i got banned because i shot someone who wasn't directly involved with something
Why should this appeal be considered: well, ehh, basically, i think that while I've had a large amount of bans for 2.5, in this scenario, within the sit, I had already acknowledged my actions and took accountability for it. i understood, without beating round the bush that i was in the wrong. issuing a 2 week ban, I can understand that it had to happen based on my constant rulebreaks specifically for 2.5. to the individual affected, i offered to refund you for whatever you lost, but apparently that was only 5 minutes therefore I wasn't able to compensate the loss apart from take a ban. I've waited about half of my ban length and i think adequate time has passed that i can rejoin the server to play with martino and jamal while following the rules. i apologise to the staff member who has had to pull me up to sits and spend his precious time explaining what i did wrong. the situation was a blur and was more so an error of judgement.

ok thanks.

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.