Towtruck/Roadcrew should be able to drive around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In real life tow trucks are always driving around town looking for people who need help(like flat tires or out of gas mostly) or even parked on the side of the highways waiting for calls to come in.

In addition to this i feel like there should be something more for civilians other than just /advert since it costs 200 for an advert and up to 500 for a towtruck. I feel like people would rather just walk back to the garage and spawn a new one than go through the hastle of doing that (even though thats failRP)
I think everyone should have access to /roadcrew as long as they have a phone(like 911) or make a new app on the phone similar to the 911 app?
Out of curiosity what was the initial reason why police only have access to /roadcrew and civilians have to do /advert?

P.S I didnt see a previous topic about this so if there is one and i didnt see it, sorryy

-Tyty

+support, its very annoying that people just respawn their cars 2min after it has been towed

+ support - People shouldn't be able to respawn their vehicles - It ruins the purpose of the road crew worker.

This is a very nice idea and increases roleplay and realism. Jobs such as Roadcrew need more interaction with players and this would be a great way to start.

+ Support

+Support, because it's just not right to see road crew so bored at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.