Police Suggestion Making a App for Cops to access Police Database

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Making a App for Cops to access Police Database
Suggestion Description: Basically whenever a Officer gets on-duty his Telephone receives access to App where he has access to Police Computer. It can also be used by fellow emergency workers.

Why should this be added?:
-Considering we are using phones for taking 911 calls i think this would be a nice small convienent addition to the tools we use for our day-to-day duties. Usually most cops carry around a chair to access the Police Computer but that won't be necessary anymore if we instead make a App. It easies processing and time where we always have to run back to a Police Car just to access the Database and most modern police forces like here in Austria already issue their Officers with Phones they can use for work purposes. The App functiones basically like a Police Computer at our PD but can be carried around anytime.

What negatives could this have?:
- Nothing it just speeds up Police Work and that of other Emergency Workers.

Reaction score
Good idea but not the full police computer, more like a light Police Computer with less options and information. Else it will be OP in my opinion.

Reaction score
Good idea but not the full police computer, more like a light Police Computer with less options and information. Else it will be OP in my opinion.
To add to this, the phone computer should only have access to name searching, license plate searching, and only be able to view a profile without adding comments or writing warrants. You can only see a basic list of warrants. (the last 5 warrants), and a basic list of latest information (the last 10 latest uploads of any variant, remark, dna or otherwise)

Reaction score
I agree with this. While I'm not a cop we do have apps that we can use on our phones showing pre plan information, call details, a recording of it, nearest water supply, and more. So a light app for the cops is handy and makes sense.

Reaction score
We got a full screen of apps, if I was the Weather app i'd be real scared rn

GP

Reaction score
This would be very useful, but at the same time I think only being able to access the computer from a vehicle is a good compromise. I like how you need to bring suspects to your vehicle to check their records. I personally would leave as is.