Server Suggestion Tracksuit

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Bring back Tracksuit!

Why should this be added? (pros): Because its good looking clothes and if this will be added again there would be more clothes to choose for your charr.

What negatives could this have? (cons): No negatives

*Other additions: Yea perp is not the same without tracksuit!

Last edited:
Reaction score
This has already been suggested and denied before and will most likely just get insta-denied.

The tracksuits were one of, if not THE BEST clothing options that there ever was on perp where the only competition is the old suits with the decals. Having these tracksuits was such an amazing thing with the Armenian Mafia and they just looked so damn good

Reaction score
This has already been suggested and denied before and will most likely just get insta-denied.

The tracksuits were one of, if not THE BEST clothing options that there ever was on perp where the only competition is the old suits with the decals. Having these tracksuits was such an amazing thing with the Armenian Mafia and they just looked so damn good
Couldnt find any thread about the track suit when i searched on it... I agree with you to over 100% dude. I hope it comes back, Made perp more enjoyable

Reaction score
My Eastern European senses are through the fucking roof and I need this in my life so I can kill people with some drip on at least instead of these Napolean Dynamite looking ah suits

Reaction score
Couldnt find any thread about the track suit when i searched on it... I agree with you to over 100% dude. I hope it comes back, Made perp more enjoyable
yeah dude, it’d be a great surprise and im sure it’d encourage people to come back if you re-opened the Armenian Mafia. 3 stripes gang

Reaction score
yeah dude, it’d be a great surprise and im sure it’d encourage people to come back if you re-opened the Armenian Mafia. 3 stripes gang
Haha yea i will open it if garo comes back, u got my words man :)

Reaction score
We had tracksuits before and they weren’t often worn during 2017 when the new player models and clothing were added but now there’s obviously a demand for it again. The question is will the demand stick around?

Reaction score
We had tracksuits before and they weren’t often worn during 2017 when the new player models and clothing were added but now there’s obviously a demand for it again. The question is will the demand stick around?
Pretty sure they were removed sometime during that year

Reaction score
Ofc it will