Traffic or Patrol

Traffic or Patrol

• Total voters
Reaction score
Unfortunately all the RTU crashed into Patrol cars, killing the patrol officers on impact. This is the only reason RTU is winning

Reaction score
Wait? But why would I apply for traffic? Isn't traffic really boring?
They are pretty much the same, you just have a priority over traffic incidents/road offences and are expected to deal w pursuits and etc considering you have the better cars/equipment to deal with it. But you still respond to normal situations too.

No reason not to go traffic, which is why most ppl r traffic

Reaction score
They are pretty much the same, you just have a priority over traffic incidents/road offences and are expected to deal w pursuits and etc considering you have the better cars/equipment to deal with it. But you still respond to normal situations too.

No reason not to go traffic, which is why most ppl r traffic
Blowing intersection red lights at 100mph :cool:

Reaction score
My go to spot is subs off ramp by cornfield road. Sit there and get people nonstop blowing the stop sign. Quite a few people get so mad about it lol
Yep ahah I remember when we did it the other week and 2 people tried to block us then they got really mad bc we arrested them for it

Reaction score
Patrol dosen't have much to offer which makes it an unfair competition.
You could say that but it’s also what people prefer if they like traffic stuff like RTC and pursuits or if they just wanna patrol around and not really get involved in pursuits or RTC and Speed trap operations just everyone has there own opinion on what they like

Reaction score
I like interacting with RTU more, I find I get more and better roleplay when interacting with them. The other officers are just waiting for the next shootout and 10min break (Death timer) it seems.

Reaction score
Cap, traffic causes more tiers and has more boring individuals
This reply literally adresses 0 points made in my reply, even if it was true (and it is not) doesn't change the fact that Traffic can do the same thing as patrol but with cooler cars xD