Police Unit Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short Explanation:
-Add 10 skins for every police car
-When you spawn it a random skin will be chosen
-Make it so there can't be 2 cars with same skins at once

Detailed description: this would add a little bit more roleplay as there will now be single units.
Instead of speaking "Officer Ermakovich, Over" it would be "Unit 105, over" so it will be easier to identify officers. It's pretty easy to make and would match this suggestion: https://perpheads.com/threads/k9-automatic-customizable-police-unit-numbers-system-idea-35-153.3864/

Optional Additions:
-In car spawn dialouge will only be one button: "I need a cruiser" or something like that so a random car will spawn with random skin (Not being able to choose between Chargers/Crown Vics for non vip but crown vics could spawn more often as Chargers are better and less of them are in the pd.
for vip, they could choose either between a random non vip car or a 2012 Charger.)

Reaction score
I would like to see this added to the server as it would be a nice thing to be able to control the police force with. If you have been whitelisted for LT then you would know that in the menu where you can see who officers are, there is a Column for unit numbers. I don't thing you can use it yet but I would love to be able to. +support

Status
Not open for further replies.