Police Suggestion Training area: Give trainers noclip + tools for host

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Training area: Give trainers noclip + tools for host
Suggestion Description: Give trainers and the session host the ability to use noclip.
Allow the session host a certain set of tools (color, spawn a preset of items necessary for the scenarios).
Additionally allow the host to use physgun on all props and players regardless if staff or not.

Why should this be added?:
- Much easier to observe situations for trainers who do not have noclip
- Session hosts not having to rely on staff (or even staff who can't do certain things)
- The color tool being extremely useful when the vehicles look alike (for RTU)

What negatives could this have?:
- Potential abuse of the noclip (Can already be countered since you get kicked out of the session if you go out of the area)
- Potential bugs not removing the rank properly
(All of these can again be countered by the strict enforcement of rule 2.3

What problem would this suggestion solve?: My headache

(Or simply give back academy. So it's not as painful to try and get all applicants on during a full server.)

Reaction score
Spectate would be 10x better. The Training area was designed to kick out noclippers who leave the zone anyways, I dont see why we cant implement it for them.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Spectate would be 10x better. The Training area was designed to kick out noclippers who leave the zone anyways, I dont see why we cant implement it for them.
Also a potential thing that could be added...

Reaction score
(Or simply give back academy. So it's not as painful to try and get all applicants on during a full server.)
This is simply the best solution to everything, a full map for training purposes works so much better and allows for a more diverse training session, the training system just sucks and replaced something that wasn't broke, this also means less work for developers too other than updating the training server and fixing the odd bug or two. I'm pretty sure one of the reasons the training system got added to stop the main server from losing a chunk of players from the playercount, this clearly isn't an issue anymore and the issue is now people being unable to get on the server (ironically I have been waiting for 13 minutes to get on as we speak).

Reaction score
This is simply the best solution to everything, a full map for training purposes works so much better and allows for a more diverse training session, the training system just sucks and replaced something that wasn't broke, this also means less work for developers too other than updating the training server and fixing the odd bug or two. I'm pretty sure one of the reasons the training system got added to stop the main server from losing a chunk of players from the playercount, this clearly isn't an issue anymore and the issue is now people being unable to get on the server (ironically I have been waiting for 13 minutes to get on as we speak).
Literally this.

We go from one extreme to the other. Part of the reason it was removed was because of le playercount issues that stopped being an issue before academy was even replaced with my first roblox place.

We have half the staff team spectating TFU stages and similar shit as well, Half not even being TFU and currently in the Application process. Incidents occurring in TFU stages should be private within controlled environments.

Prior to its removal we had a sweet spot in permissions, Command members accessed the spawn menu and decided what items, vehicles and weapons were in use by training actors. All “Abused” permissions, such as event panel were removed from everyone except Chiefs.

I hate having to conjure up documents for whatever developer decides to work with the system before giving up after 3 months and just pray that I was concise enough and Clear enough to get our features.

Training area could be revamped entirely into a test drive place if you removed all the houses, killing 2 birds with one stone.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Literally this.

We go from one extreme to the other. Part of the reason it was removed was because of le playercount issues that stopped being an issue before academy was even replaced with my first roblox place.

We have half the staff team spectating TFU stages and similar shit as well, Half not even being TFU and currently in the Application process. Incidents occurring in TFU stages should be private within controlled environments.

Prior to its removal we had a sweet spot in permissions, Command members accessed the spawn menu and decided what items, vehicles and weapons were in use by training actors. All “Abused” permissions, such as event panel were removed from everyone except Chiefs.

I hate having to conjure up documents for whatever developer decides to work with the system before giving up after 3 months and just pray that I was concise enough and Clear enough to get our features.

Training area could be revamped entirely into a test drive place if you removed all the houses, killing 2 birds with one stone.
It could literally be revamped into a little race track or an event space or whatever.

Either way, any abuse of the academy server should result in action being taken against the person both for the Academy server as well as their PLPD status.