Police Suggestion Add a section for qualifications for people that attend Training Sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: It's' not hard to see that I love training. I love planning the sessions, getting everyone together and making sure everyone can enjoy as much as I can. It brings back a lot of the roleplay aspect of the server and us further away from the FPS gang war game mode we have today.

At the start I was thinking we give rewards for attending Training Sessions where states on their profile the command team, name of the training session and date. E.G

Patrol Division - Use Of Force - 10/01/2020
Tactical Firearms Unit - Hostage Negotiations - 11/02/2020
Patrol Division - Voluntary Training Session - 12/02/2020

We currently give every applicant an OR for attending so I believe adding something like this could look pretty good. I'd also like to implement a lot more training in-game rather than always on the academy server but there's a lot of issues.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: This was something @Murtsley suggested in his command interview and could be a great incentive for the future.
-More benefits for attending training
-Allows us to see who's recieved training
-Officers are more able to handle situations such as bank robberies, hostage negotiations, open shootouts ect

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
-None

Reaction score
Just to be sure I understand you correctly. Do you mean you want to be able to give people some kind of tag or award on their profile indicating they are qualified for certain things such as Hostage negotiations, Use of force etc?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
The issue with that is it would seem like other people arent qualified. Id rather it just state what training session they chose to attend, topic of the session and the date.

Reaction score
A section on their profile that says "Training" then the date of the training session, what division, what the theme was, then a score? Maybe a score that can only be seen by the command team, the applicant and trainers?

Reaction score
Ye, you make a good point about calling it a qualification that's exactly what I was thinking. Besides that I really like the idea

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Could call it anything, I wanted something else than in the award tab so qualification was just the first thing i thought of

Status
Not open for further replies.