Traps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Now I know what you guys are thinking, traps like holes in the ground or swinging axes. No.

Topic:

Traps for homes such as shotgun traps (triggered by a string or door), automatic turrets (require the craftable M240 LMG (not usable)) and proximity bombs.

Short explanation
(in notes):
- Adding the traps like Shotgun / LMG traps
- Proximity bombs.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

It could save a lot of people during raids, before you say it could be used in public, it can only be used in your home to defend against raiders.

Optional additions:
- Craftable LMG, crafted like a normal gun, but cannot be used / fired, can only be crafting into a trap.
-
-

Reaction score
Proximity bombs seriously?!

Lets grow drugs and when someones enter blow my whole apartment!
Great idea!
Or shotgun traps, ever heard of friends?!
They function way better than traps!

NO, AS SAID COME WITH REALISTIC STUFF

Reaction score
Wouldn't be convenient if Harry Barnett walked into my house only to get shot because I forgot to disable the trap to let him in.
Actually it would be quite funny.

Reaction score
I know I am not liked much, and I know I post some really useless stuff BUT please stop posting useless stuff. Use the search bar and stop suggesting stuff which is used already.

Reaction score
Can we have a posting ban on this guy for like a week or so?
It's actually getting annoying and spammy.

This isn't DarkRP and we're never going to make it DarkRP.

Reaction score
Horrible big -support

Just imagine, as a cop, you go into an apartment, while the door is opened. Imagine, some strange turret shoots you down with no warning, or everything just blow off. This would be a giant back-step ment in realism on this server.

Deleted member 1235

Think in terms from reality. Whether you're growing a few pots of weed of a whole glassco full of Meth, the whole point of growing drugs is that it's dangerous. Why would anybody raid another criminal if they know they will just be blown up by a shotgun trap? It is not needed, not realistic and would be unfair.
-Support.

Reaction score
We already have traps. Literally there are plenty of players who play as the opposite sex.
A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance. Could almost be mistaken for a woman until you are in the bedroom with one. Watch out for these types, they are usually afraid to get intimate because you might discover their little 'secret', but sooner or later you find out the truth!

Reaction score
When will you be out of ideas? It seems that you post like 2 suggestions every day and its getting very repetitive. None of your suggestions would help out the server, according to your daily ratings.

Reaction score
''
It could save a lot of people during raids, before you say it could be used in public, it can only be used in your home to defend against raiders.'' and then get banned for killing an innocent man, bro this is RP not GTA5 or some zombie survival shit. And stop making those dumb suggestions you will catch @ErmakDimon with the dumb ratings that you get bro, and believe me you dont want to catch up to Ermak here.

Reaction score
Excellent suggestion. I honestly think that this is a very useful idea and would add to rp. +support

Reaction score
Yeah give Shaun ideas like getting hostages and making them run across a proximity mine field like in Rambo.
Or Shotgun traps??? Erm, hmm. SAW was a bad movie anyways. And you said you got that idea from Survive the Nights? A zombie survival game? Halloween is over mate, no more spooky Stephens and Fredys running abouts. -Support, I am a nigger ingame, that will just make me run away from Shaun all the time if this idea got accepted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446528804,1446528463][/DOUBLEPOST]And I've got an idea for you. Make a server with all the stuff you suggested and see what comes out.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Having traps like this would make it too hard to attempt to raid someone, if you bobby pin door then you get mowed down by an M240 or walking on a land mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.