Travis' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Travis

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:179938847

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER and WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?:

While creating my helper application, applying to be an enforcer was far in the back of my mind. I've even told multiple staff members how I intended to stay a helper for some time. The reason behind this is I never apply for anything unless I feel qualified and/or ready. I do feel so at the moment. Even when enforcer wasn't on my mind I was actively listening to admin situations and learning from the outcomes. Especially when there were grey areas or uncommon rules spoken about and I feel like I'm very happy with my current knowledge of the rules. I am confident in saying I know the rules enough to enforce them and have further developed my desire to ask questions. Just like every one of us here, I am not perfect and there will be situations where other opinions must be considered to offer a fair and just outcome to every report. Asking when in ANY form of doubt is essential and I am happy to say I have been able to do so every time I needed to. However, do not mistake this for incompetency because I do feel very confident in my knowledge and application of the rules to any situation as aforementioned. My goal is to always create a fair and just outcome for every situation that arises.

Throughout my time as a helper, I've constantly reached out and helped people at every opportunity I get. I've also had the chance to view admin sits to learn and even participate in some and I will continue to do so. I've learned the appropriate procedures, level of professionalism, and judgment of situations during the admin sits. I love this community and I've always strived to better it in any and all ways possible. Examples of which are creating RP situations, responding to and helping people in terms of any questions or technical issues, and creating an environment for all players I interact with to enjoy their time and feel welcome to the community. My reason for applying to enforcer sooner than I initially thought was wanting to further this community in more ways than I currently can. Applying and being accepted to helper was beyond amazing and I pledged from that point forward to continue to do everything and anything I can to make this server the best place it can be. In terms of activity, I am extremely active and especially during peak hours. I am also online late at night which is a huge bonus, even being able to interact with players from other time zones!

Community feedback has been very important to me and I've listened to every single one of your concerns that I've been able to reach whether it be through your forum posts or community feedback forms. Because of all this, I've been able to address issues that people had in any way I can and especially through reaching out and being available at all times for help. I am impartial when it comes to any situation and I think that is of the utmost importance when dealing with any report or situation. I listen before I respond which allows everyone to explain everything and present what they have before I present a judgment that I deem within the rules and fair.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and feedback during my current time as a helper and for reading through my application. I am looking forward to continuing as a staff member whether it be an enforcer in the future or a helper. Have a great day/night/evening or whenever you're reading this! <3

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
I have wanted Travis to apply for a while. He’s a kind and decent player; he’s a brilliant member of the community.

He’s always wanting to get involved and help newer players. A welcoming bloke.

I always value his opinion when he helps in sits, he’s generally a top tier player. Would be a shame to see him denied.

big plus support

Reaction score
I expected to log onto the forums one of these days and see this application posted. I've been wanting Travis to apply for Enforcer for a while, much like @joey mentioned. Travis is a unique, friendly member of PERPHeads. He's always helping new players get started. You can connect with him and create a great friendship. I definitely see Travis as a future Enforcer and eventually a Moderator- if not higher. I'm glad to see that he applied and I have no doubt that he'll make it on the team. Best of luck, Travis.

You've got my support in your application.

Reaction score
I could not agree more with this application at all. Travis has consistently been helping around on the server and proactively asking to view sits and helping other players, old and new.
Travis has shown he is keen to learn and is always willing to do what is asked of him.

I wish you good luck on your application!

Reaction score
Travis is nice to everyone and treats everyone the same, no matter friend or rival. I believe that is a much needed feature to be in the staff team at a higher rank. +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.