trigger happy behaviour

Deleted member 6228

This meme so old I wouldn't be surprised if you found it in a ww2 battlefield with a metal detector

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Sorry aren't you the one who ran away from me under gunpoint and then got shot on overpass to regals for me mistaking your phone for a gun since it was dark.
And then made an IA on me for that.

don't get confused yes you been aware of that for a while since i made this IA on you lmao, you didn't get confused i was getting away from a scene where people been shooting at cops so i won't put my life in danger and you shot me while i was going on the overpass to regals to get out of that bank robbery and you shot me unarmed so goodjob buddy, atleast i didn't open a trunk under gun point while robbing the bank which is a huge difference

Reaction score
idk why you think i was robbing the bank, i really wasn't

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
from what all i said that's what mattered to you? let me tell you what i don't give a shit if you did rob the bank or not lmao you opened the trunk while a cop was aiming at you a gun and you still moved back trying to go to the back of the car all this under gun point and now you making a curb video, fam please.

Reaction score
No. I actually mistook your phone for a gun. I only got a reprimand, which is not even a punishment compared to what I should've gotten if you would've not ran away. If you wanted to stay safe, you should've turned around when my ass was shot 10s ago. Yet you came to bank. Ignored my gunpoint while driving backwards and then when you got out you were on the phone, which in all honesty I can't see whether you're pulling a gun or not at the lighting as it was 0:41 or sth at the time, which is the darkest time on perp (PERP time). I didn't even mean to tap you in the head, it was one of those instances of where my aim did the opposite I told it to do.

Reaction score
*equivalent of a black guy reaching for his waistband doing anything and being like 'why tf you shoot me man'

Reaction score
Your org attacked the mayor and you just happened to be standing around unarmed when it happened just like the 3 bank robberies you partook in last week where you stood around unarmed whilst "assisting" them.

Reaction score
My org didn’t kill the mayor, why are everyone taking this so serious pmsl

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
No. I actually mistook your phone for a gun. I only got a reprimand, which is not even a punishment compared to what I should've gotten if you would've not ran away. If you wanted to stay safe, you should've turned around when my ass was shot 10s ago. Yet you came to bank. Ignored my gunpoint while driving backwards and then when you got out you were on the phone, which in all honesty I can't see whether you're pulling a gun or not at the lighting as it was 0:41 or sth at the time, which is the darkest time on perp (PERP time). I didn't even mean to tap you in the head, it was one of those instances of where my aim did the opposite I told it to do.
I shot a guy crouched behind a barricade holding a physgun as TFU and it was exonerated... feels bad nibba.