Is this triggering?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

I came across these screenshots from back in September last year. I'm curious to know if you think anyone's in the wrong or if this girl just got triggered hard (she is still salty over it now)

23df326ed73a83313471883631c06736.png

8cbe2ff16a5cde3ea9b7a03ddb91718c.png
0efc702f683665814d7da6d79b2cc8ea.png

For clarification, I only used the word because that Amaar guy was calling everyone his Ni**a :kappa:

Reaction score
Another classic case of being offended for other people.

As a fat white bitch she has no right to be considering even your African mate was cool with it.

Reaction score
Guys, I've found out what the problem is here. She is suffering from "White Guilt".
Now listen closely. Only white people can be infected with white guilt. What is "White Guilt", you say?
Well it's easy, WG is a virus that turns your offendednosis in your body to an all time high. Meaning that you get offended by everything. To get rid of White Guilty, we have to kill the source. MEANING KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE I mean delete Tumblr

Reaction score
Guys, I've found out what the problem is here. She is suffering from "White Guilt".
Now listen closely. Only white people can be infected with white guilt. What is "White Guilt", you say?
Well it's easy, WG is a virus that turns your offendednosis in your body to an all time high. Meaning that you get offended by everything. To get rid of White Guilty, we have to kill the source. MEANING KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE I mean delete Tumblr
No, killing white people would be the best thing that would happen to this planet
I mean just look at how white countries have developed in comparison to how African countries have developed.
It is clear the problem lies with those dirty white people