An American is Triggered - Post your thoughts.

Reaction score
B2Qx7gEMSoSwyeBvNeMvcw.png

OkJ6YGnZRlC2KzBTSTSlBw.png

#TRIGGERED

Reaction score
Christ dude you're making us Americans worse than we already are
To be very honest, most Americans are completely retarded. For example, look at almost anyone in Hollywood.

Edit: Look at all of the SJW liberals in California, fucking snowflakes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ah its an American, slightly more cancerous version of Exrobite. Wonder if you will have twins licking your arse too. :D
this is slanderous, as i have said before there is only 1 person running two personalities its all CONSPIRACY!

Reaction score
Don't you have a life or something?
As a network administrator have you ever learned to stop caring about the unnecessary things like RATINGS on a GAME FORUM where opinions don't matter as much?

I got a fuck ton of shit some time ago and I learned to just let it the fuck go and stop caring about it, hell I hardly give ratings anymore cause it's not worth my time, nor is this thread to be honest but I've got nothing else to do before I go to bed where I can dream without my pRIvaCy BEiNg iNvAdEd.

Reaction score
Don't you have a life or something?
As a network administrator have you ever learned to stop caring about the unnecessary things like RATINGS on a GAME FORUM where opinions don't matter as much?

I got a fuck ton of shit some time ago and I learned to just let it the fuck go and stop caring about it, hell I hardly give ratings anymore cause it's not worth my time, nor is this thread to be honest but I've got nothing else to do before I go to bed where I can dream without my pRIvaCy BEiNg iNvAdEd.
Being a Network Administrator has only pushed me more to do this. lmao, when I am waiting for a file dump to transfer from one server to another, I get bored, and do shit like this.

Reaction score
If I don't get at least 5 dumb ratings a day my heart stops beating. Dumb ratings are keeping me alive Sadly So stop dumb rating my posts pls.