TV Pausing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Pause your telly

Short explanation (in notes):
-You press pause and the YouTube video stops

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because I want to make some police educational videos that would require a pause function and also sometimes people might want to pause their video, go to the shop quick and come back to play it again. This should be server side so that it is paused for others aswell so that they don't see different times of the video as that would decrease rp.

d4980e70e2.jpg

Reaction score
To build onto this suggestion, i think there should also be a looping option :)
Because, when the song is that good it's annoying to have to keep re-entering it. Especially when i did my Zumba class it would have been nice to keep the Zumba routine constantly up on a loop so that I didn't have to tab out, copy the id, tab back in, paste the id. It would just be a handy feature.

But yeah, this (along with other functions such as loop) would be a great addition to the server. +Support

Reaction score
It would just add that tiny bit of realism with out being too excessive. I like the idea and hope it is considered well!

Reaction score
This would be a nice feature, since it is god damn annoying when you need to stop the video 'cause you need to check if someone is trying to raid you, find out that it was a false alert and then have to rewatch the whole video. +support from me. And I believe a Looping function would be nice too, especially when you're using you TV as a sign or shop sign. Or when using @LordTyla 's dispatching system.

Status
Not open for further replies.