Twitty breaking FearRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
even if officers are trained and have "a hand close to their pistol" they will not start a shooting when a guy with an automatic weapon stands right in front of him without a cover near by because the chance to survive is nearly zero
so this is clearly failrp

Reaction score
It wasn't a real fair situation since i got stuck in his car.

Also if you watch the video it clearly shows me reaching for my gun before he even aimed the gun at me.

I feel like you guys know nothing about how cops do there job in real life. and are only going on by what you think is right rather then doing some actual research.

Reaction score
Twitty;n8029 said:

I feel like you guys know nothing about how cops do there job in real life. and are only going on by what you think is right rather then doing some actual research.

This is not real life. In game if anybody did this it would breach FearRP.

I know we should RP as if it were real life but FearRP limits this a little, but for the better. Some people would shoot back, others would simply run, others would comply. In the heat of the moment the victim could decide to do anything but FearRP makes sure they comply if they have a gun aimed at them, which you should have done.

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Twitty;n8029 said:

I know we should RP as if it were real life but FearRP limits this a little, but for the better. Some people would shoot back, others would simply run, others would comply. In the heat of the moment the victim could decide to do anything but FearRP makes sure they comply if they have a gun aimed at them, which you should have done.
I know the situation could have gone better and for that i am sorry.

Reaction score
Twitty said:
The reason is that cops are trained for this they have there pistol right next to them at anytime they will put it out and use it. I see nothing wrong here

See the problem is that you didn't have things go your way so instead you get mad and if anything what you did was fail rp since it was only a traffic stop and you had to get out and equip a weapon from your inventory.
No Twitty, I know what your like, your gonna shout at me, get angry at me, but I don't care, I agree with the others, you do not understand the rules fully, in real life, if 4-5 gunmen with automatic guns were at your head, are you gonna pull a PISTOL out against AUTOMATIC GUNS, guns kill, automatic guns fire bang bang bang, pistols go bang once, then you gotta pull the trigger.

Another rule that isn't understood by you fully, if not at all, me, you Ragnarock and Alex_:D was all on teamspeak at one point, I was robbing the bank, I said 'Hey, i'm robbing the bank but my stars do not appear' I then said 'Shit man, I died' you immediately said 'REISS DONT META GAME!'

Another, a paramedic was at his Ambulance, you thought he was fail role playing by standing around, you decided to 'prhys-gun' him and throw him around like a toy.

Indeed this comment may get me banned or demoted, but, everyone is entitled to a personal opinion and stating a few facts.
This above is not slander nor disrespect.

Reaction score
Twitty said:

Also if you watch the video it clearly shows me reaching for my gun before he even aimed the gun at me.

If it wasn't a fair situation why did you start shooting? Anyone else (well, I would have) would have said 'hang on, wait, let me get unstuck', but you was clearly trying to scroll to your pistol, then started shooting, so you made it difficult for your-self.

Reaction score
Twitty said:

Cause im just saying if i didn't get stuck it could have played out differently. and i didn't start shooting until i was unstuck from the car.

Reaction score
Twitty said:
The reason is that cops are trained for this they have there pistol right next to them at anytime they will put it out and use it. I see nothing wrong here

See the problem is that you didn't have things go your way so instead you get mad and if anything what you did was fail rp since it was only a traffic stop and you had to get out and equip a weapon from your inventory.
If your using teamspeak to tell other people what your going to be doing then yes its metagame. and if you don't know anything about the situation that happened you shouldn't be able to give an opinion about unless you were there considering i didn't pull out my pistol i had it out already. and another thing is that i don't throw people around with my phys gun reiss. and your gonna say i don't fully know the rules when you have been banned multiple times?

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Twitty;n8029 said:

your right it isn't real life but its still serious RP and requires real life tatics. And like i have said before cops are trained in this and have a gun equipped at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.