Twitty breaking FearRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is not a ban request, but it is the most relevant section.

I am making this post to show Twitty does not understand the 'FearRP' rule, and should therefore not have the ability to enforce it.

This is a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqpCe...ature=youtu.be

The reason i have not used the ban request form is because this is not a ban request.

​I apologize for the poor quality, also please ignore the channel name.

Reaction score
He also, whilst under I believe it was 4-5 automatic guns, decided not to follow the FearRP rules (Again, as LTN) and when ordered to un-cuff me by one of the gunmen, he instead held out his service pistol - Needless to say he was then shot.

Reaction score
Evil Ls;n7967 said:
He also, whilst under I believe it was 4-5 automatic guns, decided not to follow the FearRP rules (Again, as LTN) and when ordered to un-cuff me by one of the gunmen, he instead held out his service pistol - Needless to say he was then shot.
I can get this demo also if required.

Reaction score
The reason is that cops are trained for this they have there pistol right next to them at anytime they will put it out and use it. I see nothing wrong here

See the problem is that you didn't have things go your way so instead you get mad and if anything what you did was fail rp since it was only a traffic stop and you had to get out and equip a weapon from your inventory.

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
Mikkel was right there he could have done something and my pistol was out anyway

Reaction score
Twitty;n7970 said:
The reason is that cops are trained for this they have there pistol right next to them at anytime they will put it out and use it. I see nothing wrong here

See the problem is that you didn't have things go your way so instead you get mad and if anything what you did was fail RP since it was only a traffic stop and you had to get out and equip a weapon from your inventory.

In every other situation I have seen like this, if an officer pulls out a gun when others have weapons on him it breaches FearRP. I have no reason to be 'mad' as you put it and in my opinion that comment was unnecessary.

If I am wrong I apologize sincerely but if I am correct then you should clearly not be an enforcer as this shows you do not the rules well enough to enforce them.

Reaction score
Officer's have a unique way of dealing with things they always have a hand close to their pistol's and if you weren't mad then why did you keep saying you were going to report me. and got all butthurt about it.

Reaction score
Officers, are highly trained. However, I do not believe under gunpoint from four men, that as you knew have killed your men in the past would you attempt to disobey their orders. Not only is it extremely illogical, but you also broke the FearRP rule, we had 4 guns to your head, you where out manned and out gunned, what chance did you possibly think you had.
And as Arnold states "In every other situation I have seen like this, if an officer pulls out a gun when others have weapons on him it breaches FearRP" which is true.

Reaction score
Twitty;n7975 said:
Officer's have a unique way of dealing with things they always have a hand close to their pistol's and if you weren't mad then why did you keep saying you were going to report me. and got all butthurt about it.

Attempting to insult me is going to get us no where. Let us wait for the higher powers to make a decision.

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
Officers, are highly trained. However, I do not believe under gunpoint from four men, that as you knew have killed your men in the past would you attempt to disobey their orders. Not only is it extremely illogical, but you also broke the FearRP rule, we had 4 guns to your head, you where out manned and out gunned, what chance did you possibly think you had.
And as Arnold states "In every other situation I have seen like this, if an officer pulls out a gun when others have weapons on him it breaches FearRP" which is true.
Well its difficult to move when you have 10 people around you and the guy who was arrested i couldn't even see him and i know any cop would rather pull out his own gun than to be gunned down.

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
When people are being mugged, any person would rather pull out their gun rather than be gunned down but FearRP stops this, as it should have in both of these situations.

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Twitty;n7975 said:

Attempting to insult me is going to get us no where. Let us wait for the higher powers to make a decision.
I didn't know that was insult sorry.

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
But cops are different from just normal people since there gun is on the belt and ready to go for situations like this one.

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Twitty;n7975 said:

You know what I meant, no need to be sarcastic about it. People say 'umad' or 'mad' in this case to annoy or insult the other party.

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Twitty;n7975 said:

Im saying it seemed like you were mad -.-

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Twitty;n7975 said:

I may have done, anyway let's leave it here. If possible (which is highly unlikely) I don't want this to cause issues between us. It is nothing personal.

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Twitty;n7975 said:

ok, but tell your friend to quit -.-

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
Twitty;n7975 said:

Friend to quit what?

Reaction score
In my opinion it does look like Twitty broke fear rp due to the fact Arnold already had his weapon out before the officer got fully out of his car and was able to "reach" for his weapon before getting one shoved in his face by Arnold.

Status
Not open for further replies.