Ryuzaki Failing to FearRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well what I'd like to know Is why were you following him and shooting at him in the first place.
Secondly why did you blow up a car that a civilian owned and a person just jumped into.
Too me It seems like you actually killed a innocent civilian doing that.

Instead of just posting a video of that specific incident I would suggest you post your demo instead of letting us see a few seconds of your own perspective.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I shot the car because he tried to escape with it and he tried to help a criminal that wanted to kill mayor thats why i chased him and fearrp i would of killed him i shot warning shots at him he didn't stop

Reaction score
I think the evidence does show you shooting a civilians car which on your behalf is fail RP.. You can cleary see Ryuzaki outside the car when you begin to shoot it.

Reaction score
Liam Holder;n2584 said:
I shot the car because he tried to escape with it and he tried to help a criminal that wanted to kill mayor thats why i chased him and fearrp i would of killed him i shot warning shots at him he didn't stop
If I'm not mistake these rules apply to the SWAT aswell as the police officers. The man was unarmed that was running away he had a good distance on you so making a run for it was not a bad decision on his part but you continued to shoot at him while knowing he had no gun up. (Against the rules) He ran into a car where you decided to shoot the car to stop him (Against rules)
As a SWAT official you killed the citizen that was driving the car (Against the rules) You then paid no attention to the person you shot and let him die on the ground even tho you were a government official and should've called for a medic. (FailRP)
  • §3(b) (3) Using lethal force is only allowed if you or another individual are in immediate danger. You may not open fire unless a suspect uses his/her weapon against you or another person. (1) Officers have to stop speeding cars without the use of lethal weapons.
  • §3(b) (4) The use of less-than-lethal force is allowed to bring down non-compliant suspects. Excessive police brutality will not be tolerated.
This is my thought on the case. And if you want punishment to be made consider the things you already did aswell.

This is basically from what I've seen on that youtube video you linked and according to what you've been saying.

Reaction score
I freed a friend from his handcuffs. I was unarmed the whole time, therefore I was not threat to you. You still tried to shoot me, despite this fact, so I just ran a great distance away from you to avoid being RDM'd as a result of FailRP. Btw, you just got yourself busted on your own video. GG.

He warned him to stop in the video, he then shot warnings shots, he did not aim at him to kill him. Irl if someone runs away, resisiting arrest I would shoot him.

The other guy in the car was ramming liam, Liam then shot at the car. Liam did not do anything wrong, on the otherside, Bankai did. He broke FearRP. Stop defending other admins, admins are just becoming assholes these days, defending each other.

Reaction score
"Liam then shot the car", I am sorry but when has it been allowed for swat to shoot unarmed civilians?

Reaction score
Something to note here based on some comments - if Ryuzaki Kagura did indeed attempt to kill the mayor using a gun, then that means that Ryuzaki Kagura is carrying a gun unless he had previously dropped it.

Attempting to kill the mayor over taxes is an act of terrorism by definition.

If a suspected terrorist is fleeing with a gun, which is either concealed on in their hands, Police ARE allowed to use lethal force if the suspect is at risk of escaping.

When the suspect entered that car, and the driver assisted him, the driver became a terrorist, more or less.

The SWAT officer was seemingly alone in that chase, and the sports car presented an imminent threat of escape - lethal force was justified at that point.

Now, the SWAT officer seemed to believe that Ryuzaki Kagura was a terrorist, if he was not, then the officer was mistaken, but is still allowed to do what he did as he believed otherwise. For the wrongly-accused suspect to avoid dying wrongfully, he had the option of cooperating.

No comment as of yet about Bankai not RPing within the confines of the rules.

Reaction score
I know its rules and all but if Ryu ran away from police (If he didn't shoot at the mayor) then i don't see why running from the police even though they are aiming at you is a problem, in real life police don't shoot people for running away armed or unarmed. In the real world if a suspect runs with a gun police will chase the man until the person gives up/surrenders the weapon or in extreme cases the suspect will be killed if he aims the weapon at officers.

Reaction score
Police shooting unarmed people is extremely rare irl also yes police would probably shoot armed people in a city as a last resort but in suburbs police do not just shoot armed people they give them a chance.

Dye

Reaction score
Alex_:D;n2711 said:
also yes police would probably shoot armed people in a city as a last resort but in suburbs police do not just shoot armed people they give them a chance.

If you're armed and you run away the police won't give you a "chance"..
That's how accidental civilian deaths happen.

Reaction score
Luke;n2682 said:
Something to note here based on some comments - if Ryuzaki Kagura did indeed attempt to kill the mayor using a gun, then that means that Ryuzaki Kagura is carrying a gun unless he had previously dropped it.

Attempting to kill the mayor over taxes is an act of terrorism by definition.

If a suspected terrorist is fleeing with a gun, which is either concealed on in their hands, Police ARE allowed to use lethal force if the suspect is at risk of escaping.

When the suspect entered that car, and the driver assisted him, the driver became a terrorist, more or less.

The SWAT officer was seemingly alone in that chase, and the sports car presented an imminent threat of escape - lethal force was justified at that point.

Now, the SWAT officer seemed to believe that Ryuzaki Kagura was a terrorist, if he was not, then the officer was mistaken, but is still allowed to do what he did as he believed otherwise. For the wrongly-accused suspect to avoid dying wrongfully, he had the option of cooperating.

No comment as of yet about Bankai not RPing within the confines of the rules.

As you can see of Bankai's comment he was unarmed. And he was not directly involved with attacking the mayor. He lockpicked a handcuffed person. A SWAT officer would not take the chances to kill a person who simply lockpicked. And the person who got killed for assisting a guy who once again lockpicked some handcuffs did not deserve to die in anyway.

Ruzaki, lockpicked the cuffs of a terrorist which means that Ryuzaki also became a terrorist since he lockpicked the cuffs of a terrorist, therefore Liam chased Ryuzaki, Liam yelled "Stop" Ryuzaki refused, he then kept chasing him till he gave him warning shots. Ryuzaki still did not comply, a car out of nowhere comes and rams liam, liam had no option but to ignore it, then Ryuzaki kept running to the apartments and then jumped to the car that was ramming Liam, Liam fired at the car because that car was ramming Liam. Ryuzaki kept running. Ryuzaki did break FearRP.

Reaction score
NamesInsane;n2778 said:
Ruzaki, lockpicked the cuffs of a terrorist which means that Ryuzaki also became a terrorist since he lockpicked the cuffs of a terrorist, therefore Liam chased Ryuzaki, Liam yelled "Stop" Ryuzaki refused, he then kept chasing him till he gave him warning shots. Ryuzaki still did not comply, a car out of nowhere comes and rams liam, liam had no option but to ignore it, then Ryuzaki kept running to the apartments and then jumped to the car that was ramming Liam, Liam fired at the car because that car was ramming Liam. Ryuzaki kept running. Ryuzaki did break FearRP.

He picked the cuffs yes which makes him an accomplice but he was unarmed the entire time. Thus lethal force should not have been used. Ryuzaki had a good distance on the SWAT officer to actually escape the entire time. He had a escape plan using that car. The unarmed person in the car then got killed by a government official using force once again on unarmed citizens. Ryuzaki still was a decent distance away from the SWAT officer so he could've made a run for it which he did.

game needs a tazer for people who just run... irl, a cop would taze.

Reaction score
Most cops here in Belgium dont really have a tazer if I recall correctly. What they do have is pepperspray.

Status
Not open for further replies.