unban apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: blackdown (See: ScamBans)
How long were you banned for: 6 months but now perma for some reason

Your Steam Name
: Bravo 6
Your In-game Name: John Mcho
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121718132

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5, 3.4 - User molotoved police cars 4 times to get revenge for being tased. User later molotoved me in the admin sit. Extended due to horrible record surrounding molotovs. (See: ScamBans)
Why should this appeal be considered: Well yesterday me and my buddy decided to molotov some cars and pretend that we were like the IRA or something. However this was not allowed and I realize that I might have annoyed people doing this sort of thing. I got brought into a sit yesterday whitch was taking too long. 30 minutes passed and I couldnt be asked I made a molotov and threw it to the floor for the craic. I have realized what I and my friend have done was not so smart. I apologize to the staff members in the sit aswell for throwing the molotov cocktail. I really want to play again normally in the server and trust me the molotovs will not happen again. I also apologize to everybody who suffered under the molotovs. Very sorry for our action this time I will roleplay correctly I have been in perp since 2015 going off and on. I dont want to be permanently gone from the server. I hope the ban can be brought back to 1 month. I will learn my lesson but perma is very harsh :(

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
Denied.
The reason you were banned is because you have multiple other bans for doing the exact same thing, molotoving people and cars without a valid reason. I have explained to you many times when you can molotov, and if you ever were unsure if you could molotov to make a report and ask someone, however you never made an attempt to molotov properly, and you have promised to stop, but continue to do so.

Furthermore, please don't copy and paste your ban appeal from last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.