Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:

Undercover agents

Short explanation (in notes):
-Add job undercover agent

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

criminals see the police from distance with some of those undercover agents the people will be a lot safer because they can strike immediately . They can aslo become very close to them so they can go inside the houses of the criminals and locate there drugs.

Optional additions:
- New exame
- New cars , or just there own cars
- An undercover agent name

Reaction score
They can aslo become very close to them so they can go inside the houses of the criminals and locate there drugs.

This would just throw law 11.5 Right to Enter Private Property right out of the window. When suggesting things like this you need to consider that laws still have to be followed, regardless if they have the word agent in them. A job like this simply would not work and I don't see any reason for it to be added. It's incredibly unrealistic... this isn't James Bond DarkRP

If anything, it would be nice to just get a few job slots for plain clothes officers where they can just wear civilian clothing and get out an unmarked patrol car, they'd have the same duties as a normal officer, no special agent stuff with the ability to break every single law.

Last edited:
Reaction score
User warned for: 2.4 Constructive supports. When supporting, you should be constructive and bringing something new to the post - Swiper
+support i think they should be added because the other day i was thinking about this

Reaction score
No.

First of all: The cars would be known way too fast. If they need to get their own car, what if tehy don't have one?
Also people would not believe these undercover agents. Any civilian could pul a gun and afterwards say "Im an undercover agent"
I Think this should be thought through more carefully.

For now i'm Neutral

Reaction score
It will end up me killing anyone, even my friends cause im gonna think theyre fucking agents and then id be alone because i killed everyone... But since im not on the server i dont have to worry about this tho, now this went up to a fucked up sentance #Ratewinner

Reaction score
Suggested and denied before, please use the search bar next time you want to suggest something.

Reaction score
+support

I think that because 11.5 (as SWIPER said) maybe you shouldnt call it a undercover agent but a detective who wont have an officers car or cloths but will steel present the law and hold a firearm.
but for sure it will make a harder time on the criminals to prepare for a police raid cuz in the first time they see the LT car they now a raid will come and with a "undercover" car it will make a better RP in my opinion.

Reaction score
If there is a Detective job suggested and accepted there is no need for a Undercover cop job.

Besides this would be abused due to people getting a free gun and being able to do whatever they want and break any law and all they have to do is say there an undercover agent and flash a badge and there off the hook.

-SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Suggested and denied before be sure to use the searchbar next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.