Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Topic: UnderCover Police

Short explanation (in notes):
-The Undercover will wear your normal clothes
-will have no other text chat colour
-the undercover will have a car of the their choice or it that's denied (there normal car)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
because it should be added because the police will have a undercover and there will be a undercover i've heard it would be a cool idea and i think it would be a good idea it could be a VIP job and new hole exam for this job and i think its a cool idea thanks for reading and i hope it gets accepted

Optional additions:
-More Police Jobs
-More Raids
-The SWAT wont be sitting there doing nothing

Reaction score
a081b199190e96fce500209b9c786af6.png

and there is even more ''Undercover police'' under that so..

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
well i think it should get accepted im helping the people who wants it!

Reaction score
because it should be added because
will have a undercover and there will be a undercover
i've heard it would be a cool idea and i think it would be a good idea
i think its a cool idea
Please stop using the same words over and over again.
Anyways, only because you think it would be a good idea this doesn't mean that it would be ideal. Say some benefits, have more details for the job, say WHY it would actually be a great feature to the game etc. Don't just say things because "you think it would be a great idea".

Also what the others said use the search bar

Reaction score
8f49fe6ded.png

As most of us know, the Paralake police department is receiving a complete makeover, bringing in a white-list system.
With this system comes many new features, some of which haven't been confirmed and some of which have.

Probationary officer applications have been sent out with 4 stages to complete before you receive your rank, which means the police department will be mostly minge and rule-break proof.
This means the PD Officers will receive more power within the department and can give higher sentences and tickets.

This suggestion, aka "Unmarked agents and vehicles" is still under consideration afaik, I'm certain it will arrive with the new system being implemented.

As for now, this suggestion will receive my -Support as this is currently being worked on/thoroughly planned to function and fit the server

Note: Do not ask me for info, I will not reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.