Undercover vehicle for sargeants and above

Reaction score
Topic: An undercover crown vic for sargeants and above

Short explanation (in notes):
- Great for investigations
- looks the same like a taxi
- Reason why only supervisors can have it:
A new cop just would patrol around with it. a supervisor knows how to act stealthy.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I think this should be added because this will add more roleplay in certain situations.
For example a report with boarded windows comes in, the undercover crown vic can easily investigate. if i were a base owner and only see a white crown vic, i wouldnt get all my guns out and ready, because the crown vic is a regular citizen's vehicle.

Optional additions:
- the vehicle might has to be edited for our lightbar system. (split the lightbar under the windows
-
-

example TDM-ish car with photon:

Dude, have you forgotten about the uniform the sergeant wears? Wouldn't look retarded if a cop drove a crown vic that looks like a taxi?

I believe this may have already been suggested and denied can you please research and see if there is anything similar or the same before posting.

On topic the job of a Seargeant is to be the eyes and ears for the lieutenant and to supervise the police force. And I believe that it would not be suitable due to the fact that you would probably get pulled over by an officer not knowing. Undercover vehicles are in the works to my knowledge.

PS @Puma123 Britain has plain clothes officers i have seen one or two and he is correct about them. America has also used undercover officers mostly in use for operations.

Yes this has been suggested, yes i believe it has been denied.
However I like to talk about utter bullcrap so i'm putting my opinion forward anyway.

No. Not needed at all, coming from a Police Supervisors point of view: useless, waste of time and effort and quite honestly "ridonculess".
Yes, i admit that for the first couple of weeks and when people first join the server it would be great fun and somewhat useful to catch people out however Perpheads just does not have the playerbase needed to make undercover cars work. To start off it is only mainly police vehicles that inhabit the road at both peak and non-peak times. Secondly there are not enough cars available to be able to pick a car that would blend in nicely (mainly being either lower-end Minis to higher-end Super cars that are driven) which means to pick out a middle-range priced car would just be too obvious that is is Police and not a citizen. To finish off with my last reason, it just wouldn't work. After a couple of days the new undercover Police vehicles would be recognised to the point that you might as well just be driving a marked vehicle due to the fact that people know the car anyway.

So to sum up. I don't feel it would work.
The only way it would work is if the undercover Police cars STAYED UNDERCOVER and just radioed in crimes and only blow there cover if an extremely important emergency was taking place i.e. Gun Crime... But hey, this is Perpheads so that ain't gonna work bud.

Edit: Oh yeah.. -Support xx

Already suggested and denied

https://perpheads.com/threads/unmarked-police-cars.3504/

Please use the search bar in the future!

WswtfaA.png

To be fully honest it would be awesome to have an unmarked police vehicle. @Jordan use to roleplay with an modified charger and it was lots of fun. Sadly this idea already has been suggested and denied. I hope something like this would be added though. :peanut: