Unfreezable Police Barricades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
-Disable Police Barricades (these things http://i.imgur.com/B5cmBR2.png) freezing when you try to right click with the Physgun.

Detailed description (why should it become added...):
I've seen way too many people freeze barricades no matter as a roadblock in a police chase, indicating crime scenes etc, Police Officers (or SWAT Officers) sometimes freeze them.
In my own experience I got stuck after I tried to drive away from a crime scene as I was in it.I saw an oppurtunity to go trough the barricades but they were frozen.Because of the frozen barricade I got arrested for "Disregarding Police Barricades, avoiding arrest (or just ignoring to pull over)".Well in real life these barricades are not made out of stone hard glue that lasts on the surface and cannot be knocked over.

Optional additions:
-Barricades should only be freezable by Enforcers and above.

Reaction score
+Support
When you are placing police barricades, you forget sometimes not to freeze police barricades and that can cost a talk with a staff member.

Reaction score
+Support, or just some heavier barricades but just something that cant be knocked over with ease by a mini cooper for example like they aren't even standing there, just adding some weight to the prop so i can not be moved that easily should to the trick i hope.

Reaction score
+support for this idea. Something that would really help stop fail RP. Can't tell you how frustrating it is to hit a flimsy barricade at 110 and instead of It moving I crash and die... Hope this gets accepted, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.