Server Suggestion Uninstall security

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Uninstall security
Suggestion Description: Simple feature for if you manually install security on your car or your home to take a hammer and press R on the car or door to your property to uninstall this system for whatever reason you wish without needing to disconnect.

Why should this be added?:
- convenience
- QoL
- simple addition

What negatives could this have?:
- none

What problem would this suggestion solve?: The need to disconnect or do an unrealistic respawn workaround to remove a security system you don’t want for whatever reason.

the power to do so without having to disconnect would be only logical.

If I had to give a reason, maybe a player wants to go on duty or disconnect and they simply don’t want to lose their security system by forgetting it while it’s installed. So they remove it and keep it for later.

the power to do so without having to disconnect would be only logical.

If I had to give a reason, maybe a player wants to go on duty or disconnect and they simply don’t want to lose their security system by forgetting it while it’s installed. So they remove it and keep it for later.
If you can remove, the price would have to increase substantially.

This is just how the security mechanic works in order to keep it balanced, given the low price they cost.