Unofficial COMMUNITY FEEDBACK SURVEY

Reaction score
gX2jgML.png

Hello all, I have decided to make a survey because out of curiosity, I wonder what the community thinks about the staff and the general aspects of the server. I will post the results publicly. Thanks! Also please don't post bogus results or I'll post your IP and ddos you :trande:

Closed!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The survey is now closed and the results are in.

The results for the first question which was "How satisfied are you when staff deal with reports" hangs in the balance of Neutral and Positive, being 36.84% of the votes.

Q2 was the opinion question that applies to you, "The staff team is currently fine as it is" was the majority of the votes which came at 39.47%.

Q3 was "What would you like to see the staff team do more?" was to interact more with the community. This came to a total of 40.54% of all the responses.

Q4 was "which staff member is your most preferred when it came to reports", congratulations @AyJay coming to 20.59% of all the responses. (most votes for him)

Q5 was "what content would you like to see added to the server". More jobs for passive roleplay and "all of the above" came to the majority with 21.05% between each other.

Q6 was the most preferred area of the map which is the bazaar, this came to 42.11% of all votes.

Q7 was what do you do mostly on the server. Roleplaying as a Police officer came to the majority at 44.44% of all responses!

Thanks to all those that have responded.