Unofficial CS:GO Tournament - INFORMATION THREAD

M

Reaction score
IMPORTANT:
ALL MEMBERS OF THE TEAM SHOULD ADD THIS STEAM ACCOUNT

Teams, if you can not make the scheduled time window then please contact me via forum PM. The timetable aims to get the matches done as quickly as possible and will be released the day before the next day of matches, but as such it will not always be ideal for all participants so it can be flexible.

If less than 4 hours notice is given the team will forfeit.

Reserves are allowed but will need to be active members of the community, not a member of another team, and will not be entitled to any prizes.

The server will be 128 tick, bomb timer of 35 seconds.
EfH6VXX.png

TIME WINDOW IS HALF AN HOUR BEFORE/AFTER THE START TIME. EARLIER THE BETTER, BUT DELAYS POSSIBLE IN SOME CASES.

SUBJECT TO CHANGE

25th August

8239144359.png

6e53dab7bb.png

4fcf4f0f63.png

26th August
TBD

27th August

29th August

de_Goons vs Feng Carry (A/G) - 8PM
Harpers VS Unity - 9PM
30th August

SEMI FINALS - BEST OF 3
Cykablyad.ru VS TBD - 2PM

THIRD PLACE MATCH - BEST OF 1
TBD VS TBD - 10PM

FINAL IS TO BE DETERMINED

zPzjRwl.png

TBD

FvCXwje.png

View the announcement thread (front page)

FyYNS6A.png

• de_dust2
  • de_nuke
  • de_cbbl
  • de_mirage
  • de_cache
  • de_train
  • de_inferno
Group Stage/Round 1 of Final Stage Veto
TEAM A BAN
TEAM B BAN
TEAM A BAN
TEAM B BAN
TEAM A BAN
TEAM B BAN

Final Stage Veto
TEAM A BAN
TEAM B BAN
TEAM A PICK
TEAM B PICK
LAST IS RANDOMLY GENERATED (remaining 3 given numbers 1 through 3 + random.org)

ST1Sl28.png

Still awaiting confirmation, should be confirmed by tonight.

Eq7Sjz1.png

1 Disrespectful Behavior - Disrespectful behavior in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

2 Discrimination - Any demonstrations of any forms of discrimination will not be accepted.

3 Slander - Slander will not be tolerated; the only time where accusations can be made against others are with the tournament administrators.

4 Causing Problems - Generally, any attempts by an individual(s) to cause a problem(s) will not be tolerated.

5 Cheating - Cheating is not permitted.

6 Teams - Teams may not be modified with the exception of reserves which must be active members of the community, not a member of the other team, and will not be entitled to any prize. If a team member faces connection issues throughout a match then it will be paused at the next round intermission for investigation, however if no reserve can be found/the player returned with a reasonable amount of time, the match will carry on without entitlement to AI/Bots.

7 Pauses - Each team is entitled to 1 180 second pause per half, during round intermissions only. Teams may only use the pause function further in the case of an emergency or connection issues of a player.

@Bolli
@Misel
@Loejseren
@Jansonni
@Pusheen
@Creepis
@ZippyJack

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Just to make something clear
I expect the matches to be very much against the timetable. If we can get one in early, then great: it will happen. If we're delayed, we'll set the timetable back accordingly and some matches may need to be on a different day. If a team is late and can't find substitutes in time, but we're ready to go on schedule/up to half an hour later, then they will lose.

In spite of these conditions, I still imagine that we can complete the entire tournament by the end of the week.​

Reaction score
If we can take the C match 6 PM on monday it would be great if not we will not be able to play

Can you have the 2
(the C and F games) games at the same time?

sorry for all the problems. HARD LIFE IN SWEDEN!

M

Reaction score
Cheating Allegations 24/08/2015
Marshal Team
People have been selected to join a team of marshals responsible for the direct supervision of the event.
- @Blicky
- @MattIsMadForCod
- @Daymon
- Silver.exe
- TBD

Communication Marshals

Will remain in the teamspeak channel of each team throughout a match, and will leave their microphone muted at all times. If the event administration must investigate a matter, the marshall will instruct the team to pause the game and then leave to meet with other marshals. This measure is in place to make it harder for any team that is cheating, to actually cheat.

Spectator Marshals
Spectator Marshals will observe the gameplay first-hand on the server and are looking out for any form of cheating or rule infringement.

Anti-Cheat
Anti Cheat plugins are currently available and are being considered in order to combat any form of cheating method not detected by VAC.

No changes to standings have been made as a result of this process.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440503515,1440499381][/DOUBLEPOST]
4fcf4f0f63.png

M

Reaction score
Removal of ETC 25/08
The administration of the event have removed ETC from the event.​

Reaction score
You guys sure having de_nuke in a competitive tournament is a good idea? That map is not the most competitive one due to how unbalanced it is.

Reaction score
A response to @Misel... yesterday I spectated the first game in my kitchen while I was making food, I quickly realised that your team was sketchy as fuck, first rounds you lost easy as hell and then randomly you just started hitting shots just like that, I went to my main computer and recorded both of the games you were playing and went through them round after round, over and over again to come with some words for @Chris and @Kitty where you can clearly see in the first game you or someone else in your team was last alive and they always when they were moving had Bolli on their POV, when Bolli stopped walking you stopped walking, or even when Frankerz threw a flash and someone was actually dumb and walked forward frankerz turned around and ran away. Then later on in the second game you played frankerz and you decided to go ape shit and knew when the other team rotated without any sound at all made by them, also looking through walls. Like really? You call that not cheating?

Reaction score
When i'm just watching this is making me cry when those complaining about we are hacking. Just making this clear we arn't hacking/scripting of any sort on CS:GO, well being GE on main and SMFC on smurf is making this tournament pretty easy for me and my friends. I forgive that we joined the tournament and all this low ranks l2p

Reaction score
When i'm just watching this is making me cry when those complaining about we are hacking. Just making this clear we arn't hacking/scripting of any sort on CS:GO, well being GE on main and SMFC on smurf is making this tournament pretty easy for me and my friends. I forgive that we joined the tournament and all this low ranks l2p

fcb632c388.jpg

Reaction score
Can somebody send me the demos of our 2 games where you thought/think we where cheating tho we didnt.

Sorry for joing the tournament with to high ranks

LETS GO DE_GOONS!
[DOUBLEPOST=1440591967,1440591709][/DOUBLEPOST]Can we have a tournament in 1-2 week's time there we can play and have a marshel in our TS and we can prove that we wernt cheating!
[DOUBLEPOST=1440596674][/DOUBLEPOST]dis silver group
[DOUBLEPOST=1440678699][/DOUBLEPOST]Have nobody here gotten a luckey hs threw a wall?

PURE LUCK

M

Reaction score
SEMIS ARE SCHEDULED

e9fa3c13b8.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1440937691,1440872338][/DOUBLEPOST]We had some issues last night with the de_G vs FC match, but managed to go ahead with the already determined BO3 semi - Harpers VS Unity. Harpers won, and qualified for the final 2-0