Until another day

Reaction score
It's also the fact that due to this guy's cancerous ways that my friend got a warning, and I'm at fault for calling the hit on him a well deserved hit if you ask me
If he got a warning he did something wrong, you can ignore the dude ingame, theres 100 players on almost every day you won't see this guy that much honestly

Reaction score
mfs call other people cancerous but be malding over a video game bro u worried bout the wrong hairline

u'll be back, trust me when i say this no one in the staff team will be out to get u or to back up deshawn, the server can be rough sometimes and i know that but to get the most out of it sometimes u gotta go through the motions

it is a video game tho, dont let it tank ur mental health and if u think leaving is best for u then prioritise ur wellbeing

gl with whatever u do next

Reaction score
Toxic individuals eventually end up washing out of the community, it just takes a while. Except me, I'll be here until the end of time. If this situation is affecting you so drastically, take a few weeks away like I did after resigning from helper. You'll find a bit of time away helps you innumerably, and when you decide to come back, you'll enjoy playing much more.

Reaction score
Yall making a huge problem out of the smallest things ong.
If u think the staff did smthn wrong make a complaint and talk with one of the community managers,thats why they are there. No need to get the whole community involved in some bs like this.
If you cant handle some heat how tf are you going to play a character without thinking someone is attacking you OOC in the slightest argument
I made my complaint, but it still continued and until the situation is sorted, I don't want to be within the toxic environment

Reaction score
You still haven't sent Tyla or me a message. If you're going to make these claims at least give us a chance to solve them or at least resolve your concerns.
I've opened a staff complaint, which I was waiting to be solved first before anything else

Reaction score
@Knightly Gamez please come back one day, mr lawson. i am sorry that i have been banned during the time of this situation, otherwise i would have been right by your side helping!! <3

Reaction score
@Knightly Gamez please come back one day, mr lawson. i am sorry that i have been banned during the time of this situation, otherwise i would have been right by your side helping!! <3
Good thing you weren't then, might have had you do the 100% legitimate hit and got you warned instead

Reaction score
I'd like to just say, thank you to everyone who left supportive messages, it restored some faith back in the community, I will return but when only father time knows