Update Log - 02/06/2021
Here are the changes:
- A couple of props in the hospital are no longer floating.
- One of the smokestacks' hitbox no longer extends to the interior of Parker.
- The bank interior is slightly brighter.
- Added a missing zebra crossing at suburbs.
- Removed some fire hydrants (there were too many of them!)
- Added a few street bollards in places cars shouldn't be able to drive to (examples include docks, small city park and business shops).
- The city hall balcony handrail's hitbox now matches the model.
- You can no longer drop items inside the PD toilets since the doors can not be opened.
- The taxi depot was added to the skybox.
- The path to the rear door at hungriges was widened, a wall was also added inside to hopefully make it slightly easier to raid.
- The stop sign at the fire department was removed.
- Regals 1's front door was fixed.
- A yield sign was added on railway street.
- The door with the missing lever at Glass Co. no longer has a missing lever.
- The lobby seats had a small facelift.
- Other minor fixes.
There were also some content changes which are the following:
- The battering ram has a new texture.
- New road spikes model which now has a proper swep and animations.
- The beer bottle now properly follows your hand when you drink beer.