Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your addition to this post is about as useless as
  • A knitted condom
  • A ejection seat on a helicopter
  • A colourblind interior decorator
  • A grave robber in a crematorium
Please before posting shit like this atleast try to put in some thought even if you only have 4 braincells ready for use
At least I have 4 braincells to realize how broken pd is. Something you seem to not be capable of doing :dead:

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I know right, shooting the whole cop force is way easier in real life smh
missing my point

Oh right just because it's harder in real life that means you've got to make it annoying in-game sorry can I just say this again A Video Game. which is supposed to be fun making a game unbalanced will reduce players or it'll make it PoliceRP which is not how the server is intended as I look at it?

Yes I understand the game is suppose to simulate a reality but it's a video game and some limits have to be there so it's not unbalanced for both parties

Reaction score
If it doesn’t work out we remove it or rebalance it! Otherwise dual wield AK @Jack Bruhross

Next update will be crim give me some suggestions that aren’t ginormous and we’ll get them reviewed and implemented if they aren’t crack
Since you want suggestions that are quick and easy.

Accepted by @Efan / @Tyla Jai in the discord "quick crim update"

-Drugs drop on death
-Marked drug money when selling to the dd
When selling to the DD he will give you marked money. This money will drop on death untill converted into normal money (around 5mins later) Along with cops being able to take the money if caught selling drugs.

-Bobby pin minigame/crowbar mini game.
Bobbypins are almost useless in raids since you can hear them from a mile away. Being forced to stand still is just a death sentence.
-Add chess! @Google Chrome
-Make a way to pick up the bank money if the person who picked it up died.
-Bigger bank payout, The way bank currently is aids, Such a huge risk with little reward to crims. A max bank raid is a maximum of 100k. Keeping in mind you have to kill 20 cops or so, Tfu and tfu vans, Tfu snipers. Make a higher ratio if less bank raiders to cops or just up the money amount in general.

Just a little input how current bank raids are-
8 cops online
1 Bank raider who got away
2.28m From the bank raid
Bank payout for the single bank raider.
$80284

Guns lost in the raid that we didn't manage to get back due to 3.4 and 3.6
m16- Comp- Stock
Ak- Stock - Comp
Together this costs nearly 40k.
Guns used in the bank raid that we manged to get out
As50
Ump45
sr-25
------------------------
150k in guns.

With the loss in guns and the ammo lost during the raid. I made a total of 40k Is this risk really worth it? Or should I just grow, Never get raided and make over 100k/hr?

Reaction score
Why does every small police update spark a heated debate like this is something political lol

Reaction score
Oh right just because it's harder in real life that means you've got to make it annoying in-game sorry can I just say this again A Video Game. which is supposed to be fun making a game unbalanced will reduce players or it'll make it PoliceRP which is not how the server is intended as I look at it?

Yes I understand the game is suppose to simulate a reality but it's a video game and some limits have to be there so it's not unbalanced for both parties
Again, missing my point lol

Reaction score
you funny like brian the dog ( from american tv show )
Ah yes, the Family man, on British broadcasting channel number three, a truly spiffing bit of exotic American comedy that is, ohoho yes. It’s not as witty as monty Python, blackadder, or Fawlty towers, but it’s certainly even more naughty! I had a proper laugh when Master Stewart, Heir to the Griffin Family Fortune, And the aforementioned dog, Brian Griffin, go on their clever adventures through time, and get into all kinds of cheeky time travel banter, such as, on at least 3 occasions, bumping into adolf hitler! The worst person you might bump into during a time travel spree! But I wasn’t all to dandy on their wisecrack of our hero sir Winston Churchill being a drunk, alcoholic misogamist, no I was not! But it’s all in the name of cheeky banter, I suppose British telecommunication broadcasts have been poking fun at Americans in a rather rude manner all this time!