Update Log 31/10/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Well no shit they see red, Civ have ak bro
Ye and they cry, “omg police got a training system so we don’t empty the server on training days and dispatch got a update 4 year too late, I didn’t get anything!!!!!! Pd bad!!! Reee”

All good suggestions are being worked on in some way. But we have limited time… some people unfortunately have real jobs…

Reaction score
I really want the shit you're smoking to be that delusional for the love of god they got AWP, They got the porsche buff, the rule change so you can't flank which favours cops because they can come back and a shitty transit van and pistol sights back :D:D:D:D
AWP is extremely situational. We don't get an acog for multi-purpose, and for that reason I rarely use it. SCAR-L with acog is the meta.

Porsche and mercedes sl65 need to swap places, the porsche needs a max speed of 100-ish, while the rtu merc should be the thing that goes zoom, not a general purpose patrol car.

The reason the anti-flank thing is even a thing is so that people don't flank 400 times in a row, creating a 6 hour flank situation that takes up a part of the map for most of the day. That's my take on it.

Pistol sights are debatable. I like them because at least it means I can aim now.

Sam

Reaction score
Maybe if you actually just released the updates for civ and police at the same time people wouldn't moan? Think logically here lad
So we should hold updates just because you will be :sad: if we don’t balance each update for crims and cops? That’s a ridiculous statement mr. Clearly you have no idea how development works. Way you are suggesting it would increase waiting time for updates and open up the possibility for more than usual bugs.

Maybe you shouldn’t hate on updates and instead say “Great update, can’t wait for the next civilian update”!
But I’ll make sure to add cop stuff to my upcoming update to make it balanced :meh:

Reaction score
Maybe if you actually just released the updates for civ and police at the same time people wouldn't moan? Think logically here lad

The only person not thinking logically is you. Perp developers are doing this entirely in their spare time, there is not physically enough developers to release multiple updates at once. The developers try to help improve the server and make it a better place, with constant whinging from people like you their morale probably isn’t going to improve and they might stop all together.

Read my last post and you’ll see there is “civ” stuff being worked on. Get off your high horse and actually read what’s being told to you and you’ll see that what you want is actually in the works. Better yet, if you could make some actual suggestions for what you’d like to see!

I am going to lock this now to give you the time to actually read it as you’ve shown multiple times you lack the ability to read what is being told to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.