And I'll nail it
Well, we worked so hard to build a little house together
In the snow or the rain or the ice-cold wind whenever
No matter
What the weather
We're together

Reaction score
No more as50, m82 barret is better as less penetration
Literally the same in every way except rate of fire.

M82 is way more realistic as a police firearm as almost no one uses the AS50 IRL.

problem with ur content I guess

wpVbVKVMDMU29eJA.png
Me when I have too much of WINE when the kids are too difficult today and wanted the expensive turkey dinosaur nuggets from Tesco and not the cheap everyday value chicken nuggets :woot: #WineMummyThings

Last edited:

GP

Reaction score

Update: Properties Kept for Up to 5 Minutes After Disconnect​

Starting today, here's what happens to your properties (like houses and shops) when you're not connected:

When you leave the server, you won't lose your properties right away. You have up to 5 minutes after you disconnect to return to the game and keep them. During that time, no one else can buy them.

5 minutes is also the time it takes for your items to be sent to storage, so come back within 5 minutes to keep both your property and your stuff as you left them.

If you want to buy a property and it says "Not available," it’s because it's reserved. If the previous owner doesn’t come back in 5 minutes, you can buy it.

That's it. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Starting from tomorrow, after the server restarts, here's what happens to your properties (like houses and shops) when you're not connected:

When you leave the server, you won't lose your properties right away. You have up to 5 minutes after you disconnect to return to the game and keep them. During that time, no one else can buy them.

5 minutes is also the time it takes for your items to be sent to storage, so come back within 5 minutes to keep both your property and your stuff as you left them.

If you want to buy a property and it says "Not available," it’s because it's reserved. If the previous owner doesn’t come back in 5 minutes, you can buy it.

That's it. Enjoy!
Hell yeah! Now my wifi won't stop my bazaar frenzy! W

Reaction score

Starting from tomorrow, after the server restarts, here's what happens to your properties (like houses and shops) when you're not connected:

That's it. Enjoy!
Huge W! I love that. Thanks boss

Reaction score

That's it. Enjoy!
Spectacular W

Reaction score

That's it. Enjoy!
A1, Gargantuan PERP-Saving performance issue softening gem update. Gods works soldier. This alleviates crash issues heavily and I will no longer lose my house, my business and my family because gmod didn’t like an entity rendering.

Reaction score
A1, Gargantuan PERP-Saving performance issue softening gem update. Gods works soldier. This alleviates crash issues heavily and I will no longer lose my house, my business and my family because gmod didn’t like an entity rendering.
bros wife and kids hated the crash ngl