Update - 28/04/2020
The following changes went live this morning.
Bug fixes/Changes @TinySlayer @Samuel and @Bolli have worked on include:
- The City Hall will broadcast information about any motions that are open on paralake.city. I will be adding a few motions for Law Reform later today, which you will be able to vote on from tomorrow.
- Restructured a large number of the SCAM Permissions to full enable recent changes
- Baseball Bats can now break glass
- Added the option to get a players Steam ID from their username. This will be useful for gifting Premium and ARs. All players can do this by using !steamid <nick> in chat. This only works for steam names and not RP names.
- Added an option to change the volume of the Piano
- Decreased the volume of the Piano when far away from it
- Fix a typo in the armoury
- Fixed issue where players could pick up event weapons when they are not in the event
- Fixed respawning issue in Battle Royale
- Fixed ragdolls never despawning in some events
- Fixed issue where people sometimes didn't have names above their heads
- Fixed issue where roadspikes would cause a large number of errors
- Fixed various other Lua errors
Big thanks to the following people,
@Samuel - Testing
@Ayjay - Spelling