Update - 12/04/2020
The following changes will go live shortly.
The biggest change you will notice, is the map change. We are moving back to evo for the time being. @Collier and @Madda have done some changes to improve gameplay, such as,
- Made the bank bigger
- The vault is now on the bottom floor rather than under the map
- Made the corridors wider in City Apartments
- Improved map performance
Other changes/bug fixes @TinySlayer and I have worked on,
- Added Splints
- Can be bought at Safety First and will make you walk and run a bit faster than when having broken legs.
- Running will cause damage and may result in your slow but painful death.
- Added EvoCity gunrange
- Added Poker tables to EvoCity
- Added so explosives now do damage to nearby vehicles
- Added so the storage chest model opens when you open it
- Only on the portable ones, not the static property ones
- Added cough animation to the 'C' animation wheel
- Fixed issue where you could switch firing mode while equipping a gun, resulting in you shooting blanks.
- Fixed issue where repairs done to your car by Roadcrew didn't save
- Fixed issue where it was possible to use the zip tie search function to take crafting materials etc...
- Fixed issue where fire extinguishers were not removed when you went off duty.
- Fixed issues where workbences were unfrozen by explosion
- Fixed issue where you could use the taser on someone entering a vehicle, resulting in them destroying the vehicle
- Fixed max trunk weight for the Pagani Zonda
- Was 40KG, is now 0KG
- Fixed item stacking issue in vehicle trunks
- Due to this fix, it is now possible to stack items in trunks.
- Fixed tooter
- @Alyt (@PLPDCaptain )
- Fixed issue where camera images were not saved if camera flash was turned off
- Fixed spelling mistakes in the TV Chromium error text
Some images for those players that are banned for various reasons,
Found a bug? Report it at https://perpheads.com/forums/bug-reports.345/.
Big thanks to the following people,
@Bolli - Testing, Ideas, Spotify Playlist Creator
@Madda - Map, Testing
@Collier - Map, Testing
@McGlinchy - Testing, Moral Support
@Husky - Test Lead
@Inchs - Testing
@Husky - Test Lead
@talkhtw5 - Original Splint Suggestion
@Hayden - Bug Reporting
@Jimmy Jackson - Testing
@Alyt - Testing