This update will be live tomorrow at 5AM UK Time.
New Impound System
We have made some changes to the impound system. Instead of having to wait for the RC at their station, you can now pay the RC NPC to get your car back.
When RC boots your vehicle they will bring it back to the impound lot, they will then talk to the NPC to impound it. At this point you as the vehicle owner will receive a notification informing you that your car has been impounded. When the vehicle gets impounded at the NPC it will get despawned and you will be able to spawn other vehicles.
You will not be able to spawn the impounded vehicle until you pay the NPC $500.
And as can be seen in the images within the spoiler, we have added a wheel clamp model.
- Added gungame positions for Paralake V1
- Added more workbench positions within Slums, Regals and Projex
- Increased the maximum amount of workbenches within apartments to 2
- Fixed bug where you had to look at the workbench while crafting (You only have to look at it when you select what item you want to craft)
- Added so Premium users can pick up small metal detectors with their physgun
- Removed the need for water bottles when using the basic planter
- Decreased the crafting area for the workbench (You can no longer stand 2 floors below the workbench while crafting)
- Added notification circle on the Messenger app when you have an unread message
- Added a bell to show what conversations have unread messages in the Messenger phone app
A huge thanks to these people:
@Madda - The Wheel Clamp model
@Yoghurt - Testing and Positions
@Shay - Testing
@Kempotent - Suggesting additional workbench positions