Update Log - 28/12/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
HJY27Cs.png

Hey there!

This update will be live tomorrow at 5AM UK Time.

New Impound System
We have made some changes to the impound system. Instead of having to wait for the RC at their station, you can now pay the RC NPC to get your car back.

When RC boots your vehicle they will bring it back to the impound lot, they will then talk to the NPC to impound it. At this point you as the vehicle owner will receive a notification informing you that your car has been impounded. When the vehicle gets impounded at the NPC it will get despawned and you will be able to spawn other vehicles.
You will not be able to spawn the impounded vehicle until you pay the NPC $500.

And as can be seen in the images within the spoiler, we have added a wheel clamp model.
PtABIh7.png
hIkBdRf.png

rNL7Jbg.png

Other changes
  • Added gungame positions for Paralake V1
  • Added more workbench positions within Slums, Regals and Projex
  • Increased the maximum amount of workbenches within apartments to 2
  • Fixed bug where you had to look at the workbench while crafting (You only have to look at it when you select what item you want to craft)
  • Added so Premium users can pick up small metal detectors with their physgun
  • Removed the need for water bottles when using the basic planter
  • Decreased the crafting area for the workbench (You can no longer stand 2 floors below the workbench while crafting)
  • Added notification circle on the Messenger app when you have an unread message
  • Added a bell to show what conversations have unread messages in the Messenger phone app
tu1l3NL.png
hzZLEn3.png

A huge thanks to these people:
@Madda - The Wheel Clamp model
@Yoghurt - Testing and Positions
@Shay - Testing
@Kempotent - Suggesting additional workbench positions

Reaction score
Revert the crafting skill, its fucking retarded that I'm suddenly unable to make items that I could make a week ago.

Reaction score
Pineapple grenade seems to be the only weapon which has a crafting level required

Reaction score
@Ayjay Was more of an expression, I just think its silly IMO That any weapon has 2 required crafting levels

Ayjay

Reaction score
@BigBenji Saying you could "make them a week ago" was an expression wtf? We added a few new items that require a crafting level due to us increasing the level so it gives you guys a few new perks to unlock.

Reaction score
I may be dead but I still know when stuff takes a while.

Sam

Reaction score
HJY27Cs.png

Update - 03/01/2020

Hey there!

This update will be live today at 5AM UK Time.

Police Passenger Control GUI
Police Officers can now via a menu force people in cuffs, to enter and exit police cars by holding their fists out and pressing R (reload button).
YBcZmld.png

Organization Invite
When invited to an organization you now have to hold down TAB to interact with the menu. Like when voting in the mayoral election.
CvkYEYp.png

Other changes
  • Made the roadcrew gate an automatic gate (will auto open when a RC or police vehicle is nearby)
  • Added brake lights when you break via the "S" button
  • Console Logs are now only shown to Senior Administrators and above
  • Fixed broken ATM positions
A huge thanks to these people:
@SpaceShots - Reporting bugs
@Anton Gejming - Organization Invite suggestion
@Tunnels - Testing
@Mimball - Testing

We hope you enjoy these changes :D

Reaction score
I like these changes except the logs one, we don't see car speeds on the web logs the same way we dont see emergency calls and text messages... Speeds used to be useful for being able to easily tell if someone being run over was more likely to be an accident :/. Also I dont think we can see when players place timed explosives, not 100% on that one though

I am going on strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.