Update Log - 9/11/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have joined Exnem's side because norwegians stick together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now here are my roasts and insults:
aqua is american so his opinions really doesn't count for anything, type of nigga to go SKSKSKSKSKS and i oop????
dom is an scp at this point
it amazes me how ethan still isn't banned lmao
saint wylde likes eating old people ass

by the end of this post, i have officially left Exnem's side and am now neutral, please don't attack me

Reaction score
Your thinking that this is an attack is ridiculous. Let me make this as unambiguous for you as possible:

• Are you open to some kind of reward to players that have complied with a system that you dub a 'ridiculous concept'?
  • Why is it fine for you to impliedly attack Code Monkey by linking an article, but holding you to account is a little too far in your books (in the sense that I made assumptions and attacks)?
  • How are you the most reasonable person in the development team, when there are others who by some accounts are very reasonable?
  • You have agreed to change things that these players do not care about, that is not a compromise that is a distraction, what compromises will you make with regards to the concerns raised by these players?
  • You believe that the marksmanship system has caused a divide amongst players, yet this 'fix' seems to have caused an even bigger one among your more loyal player base. Do you not see this as a problem?
  • Why did you assume that I viewed the development team's dismissal of issues as a non-problem? My point was that you have the discretion to act on what you desire, we as the community have no say in the matter. Therefore if you do not see it as a problem, then practically speaking there is nothing to answer for and there is no problem to solve.
  • Why did you not address the more salient points and rather focussed on utilising a victim card?
    • Salient Points (which you missed) include:
      • Rewards;
      • Vexatious comments;
      • The nature of the type of reimbursement to be considered;
      • Shut up and play is the type of response that you have had in the past to some areas of the game.
  • What assumptions have I made?
  • What have I misunderstood in the points that you have raised?

If you feel that my reply is in any way hostile, please do tell me, that is not my intention and I hope that I don't cause any undue offence or distress.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Murtsley I don't know why you're so wound up about this? Why is this becoming a personal attack when it's pretty clear I'm attempting to do what is right for the community. Nobody is as pissed off about this as you, and your only point is that you want someone to get a nice badge since we took away their 15 levels.

We made a change that players asked for and have talked about a compromise with players who feel they're losing out. The idea is to post a poll of some sort in the near future to ask if players are enjoying the change, that's how healthy development is done.

You've really blown this out of proportion & I think you might need a lie down to compose yourself.

Reaction score
I really haven't noticed a change from 100-85 except a tiny bit more recoil. But that's it. (rifles) the others I didn't have close to 85 so I ain't complaining

Reaction score
ofcourse they complain cus money is all that matters nowadays. they're all like SHIT GOTTA GRIND I NEED MONEY but its hell naw if they gotta roleplay like the actual point of perp

Reaction score
1C4929CDE8A9AA73A89CB26B8338511C12959907

I'd happily take this TDMcars mini cooper monster truck for grinding my marksmanship stats to 100

Reaction score
Anyone else not looking forward to V1? EvoCity feels just about right in map size, it's perfect and doesn't feel barren. I love the design of the apartments too even if they're a bit op with the hallway of death or lights you can turn off.

Post edit: not to say that V1 coming up is a bad thing and make Bolli's/Devs work go to waste, we could see how it ranks with playercount and possibly change back to Evo if it does fail to attract players. Make sure it happens on a weekend however.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

Maybe after the first few cycles we sit on the more popular maps for longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.