Update Log - 9/11/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
But marksmanship was a mistake from the beginning. If you wanted to have an advantage easily you should man up and start practicing your aim every day instead, not get an assisting hand in aiming for something you haven't practiced for. That's how it was before marksmanship was introduced. Not to mention it created a divide in the community between those who have maximum marksmanship and those who don't and basically have zero chance of getting there because of those with maximum marksmanship sorta just taking a massive shit on them.

JJB

Reaction score
@Exnem even with marksmanship u still need have good aim ? What makes it aids is the fact people have wasted 1million if not more on markmanship to have it removed and admins wont even give the money back so its a waste of time and money doing it

Reaction score
@JJB No you don't really need good aim, marksmanship sorta just removes recoil more and more with each level, which makes it easier to shoot like a laser. All you have to do is point your rifle at something and it's basically dead.

Reaction score
@Exnem I wasn't trying to shut you down, and quite simply the forums is a mess already and me "shutting you down" isn't going to help fuck all, I never said anything about not caring about you mass rdming, and secondly, I'm not trying to be an example on an online forum, people have parents and shit for that. Realistically I wrote what I did as a bit of fun, and I got the reaction I wanted, so thank you and good day.

Reaction score
@Dom_ So basically you've thrown caution to the wind and said "fuck it I'll join the rest"?
Cool story bro

Edit: I meant setting an example as a staff member for others who might want to be one.

Reaction score
@Exnem Indeed, even us moderators need to have a good old toxic argue every now and then, especially toxic ones like me.

Reaction score
@Dom_ I don't remember you being toxic, but definitely aggressive in enforcing rules some times. Surprised you didn't ban me outright for calling you names lmao.

Reaction score
cringe

M2NkKQ7.png

Reaction score
@Exnem I don't give a fuck mate tbh, and yes im a toxic cunt at heart, done a good job for a while keeping it quiet once I got staff but meh

Reaction score
@Aquaa It was in the moment, my "two brain cells" couldn't come up with anything better at the time. lol

My music playlist is cringier than that btw

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think those who are concerned about the amount of money and time sunk into marksmanship are looking at it in the wrong way:

You put in-game money and time in for an advantage; that advantage has now been taken away.

I do not think a financial reimbursement is the way forward (as it is a 15-level difference), but they should, nonetheless, be rewarded for their dedication to the system that you built and wanted them to use. Potential rewards could be a clothing item, vehicle or some recognition for their efforts.

That being said if the developers do not see it as a problem at all; there is nothing to solve. But if there is a drop in longtime players, it would be inaccurate to say you did nothing about it or made the best efforts to solve the problem.

I do not understand how you @Ayjay can say it is unreasonable for them to be peeved that they have lost their advantage. In my opinion, they should receive something for it (for the reasons above). It is not my job as a member of the community to figure out a compromise to this problem; it's yours. Whilst you say that you delivered on a community decision, you need to consider the fact that those people that played the game the way you wanted to them to should be rewarded. Who's to say that other changes will be made which makes the substantial time put into an element of the game; wasted.

To those saying 'shut up and play', this has long been the community mentality which drove members away from the player-base. If you want an increase in players, innovation needs to be made (as done with some of your great new updates), with clear considerations for the players which have played your game for a long time. Acts such as this one are great to level the playing field, but compromises are needed to acknowledge the value of the dedicated.

And this strategy of 'comment point scoring' (linking to thick skin, putting salt images and general vexing comments) whilst great for your reaction rating total, yields little fruit in actual solutions.

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's clear that this is a divisive issue, but it has spawned via an outcry from community members to remove this specific feature - I personally believe marksmanship is a ridiculous concept due to the substantial divide it has created amongst players. I have not once said it is unreasonable for people to have issues with this, so please don't try put words in my mouth. I have simply rebutted the argument for refunding people money, or the arguments against disabling marksmanship generally. I understand FULLY that some players have issues with us doing this, and have said multiple times on this thread that we will attempt to find a compromise in the near future IF it is required.

"Shut up and play" is a ridiculous ideology which avoids the primary issues within the gamemode. We should be working toward altering and adding features which the majority of the community want, so the development team "not seeing it as a problem" is more detrimental than you may think.

Please don't attempt to attack the most reasonable of people in the development team, and please read my posts and understand them before making assumptions.

Reaction score
I don't understand people crying about this so much, you've all asked for the marksmanship levels to be removed because they're something you don't like, the staff team and the developers listened to your constant crying about this but you're yet to be happy because "we spent so much money on this" now please tell me, what else would you have spent your money on? Another car? wow, great!

Stop crying, get farming and buy new shit instead, stop being being little whimps and deal with the problem, it's virtual currency.

Deleted member 5920

15 levels is barely anything anyway, people have probably gained back the money in drugs and guns from killing lower level players anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.