• Donald Trump

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Too close to call/Unknown

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am not American but I'll say what I think. I definitely align to the left a decent way, but I don't like Joe Biden. Say what you want about Trump but he says what he believes, he stands up for himself and he's amusing while he does it. Nothing about Joe Biden stands out. I feel like most Americans want a president with a strong character. Plus, politically the world is leaning towards nationalism right now... If Joe wins, okay, if Trump wins, okay. I'm a Muslim, so it's probably not a great outcome for us if Trump wins, but I'm not exactly bothered by it.

Reaction score
orange man bad will still be orange man until 2024, but at least we aren't giving the nuke button to a senile guy.

Secretly hoping the libertarians get 5%
fb96031b.png

Reaction score
Joe Biden isn't really left wing so I’m not surprised nothing about him jumps out to you
Nothing standing out is in reference to his personality, not his political stance. I could refer to him as "bland". He's supposedly center-left, I'm not sure though.

Reaction score
Joe Biden isn't really left wing so I’m not surprised nothing about him jumps out to you
You wouldn't describe government control over healthcare as well as openly supporting climate change, government-backed employee insurance, having a political focus of 'empowering and protecting woman' whatever the fuck even means, supporting unions and being anti-gun as left?

Because that does sound kind of left to me.

Reaction score
The cope is real. You all know kamala will be the one in power if biden gets in anyway. She's a fucking cretin too.
wasn't she against biden for the longest time then as soon as she's in contention for vice president she's "always supported him"

Reaction score
wasn't she against biden for the longest time then as soon as she's in contention for vice president she's "always supported him"
Yeah, after she more or less called him a racist and accused him of working with segregationists way back when.

Reaction score
Your signature really is interesting...
He doesn’t stand for government control of healthcare I’m not too sure where you got that from tbh.
He doesn’t support climate change? That’s just... what?
I’m not really sure how ensuring women are protected from domestic violence and are given equal opportunities
Is exclusively left wing either?

American politics is so far right... by our standards Biden would be a Conservative and so would Obama...
Using the term 'far-right' against anything that doesn't directly involve or state ethnic nationalism or extreme nationalistic and ethnic views is honestly really stupid.

Biden is just more neoliberal, trump fits the conservative role more on some points.

You can directly view biden's healthcare plants here. Government regulation or government planned healthcare is a more left idea.

I should've made my point on climate change more clear. Over the years, the democratic party has put a lot of focus on environmental protection, using solar & wind over nuclear. Biden's campaign does support nuclear energy more which is nice, but their views on energy and pollution are more left.

I’m not really sure how ensuring women are protected from domestic violence and are given equal opportunities
Is exclusively left wing either?
Not exclusively, it's something that everyone should supports. The methods to approach this are different by party and if you look at various marches and protests, it wasn't exactly held by free staters or conservatives, and neither were their arguments.

Curious what your exact definitions of left, center and right are.

Reaction score

American politics is fucked I don’t know how you can genuinely think joe Biden is even remotely left wing? His healthcare plan is just another insurance company won’t be mandatory won’t be free for all
The compass as a source is stupid. The fact that jorgensen is full-right and almost close to center proves it. TPC puts her identically to friedman.