• Donald Trump

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Too close to call/Unknown

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 1235

T_USElection2020_RESULTS-01_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaEUq9GYqankD6q6yihpLUCsTJvTyWYNdaPE1h6SrRnU.jpg

So it's that time all over again.
The US presidential election is upon us! If we thought 2016 was a hot one then 2020 is on fire.

What're your predictions? Who do you guys want to win and why?

How do you feel about the aftermath? Do you think both sides will accept the results, will trump call it invalid or will Biden demand a revote?

Post below your views!

Also @Aquaa it is your civic duty as a patriot to contribute to this thread.

Reaction score
4 years and no wall. But with Biden there'd be no wall! So Americans, you have 2 options: Maybe wall, or no wall.

Reaction score
"promises kept"

where is the big beautiful concrete wall then hello
_115042213_how_much_wall_640x2-nc.png

it's a close one and NA is some weird ass fucking hive mind, no matter what side wins they both will lose their shit and no one will be able to predict anything.

Reaction score
Ah yes, his wits...
"Maybe you can, maybe you can't, I'm not a doctor."
The guy was speaking off the cuff, and if you think he suggested people inject themselves with bleach then all I can think is if you're stupid enough to believe that's what he was saying, you're stupid enough to try it.

Reaction score
He suggested people try injecting themselves with disinfectants and shining bright lights and heat at themselves, from basic education in science people know that won't work and could be fatal but a lot of Americans genuinely do listen to him especially at times of national crisis so he should be sure in what he's saying before he says it for it to be broadcast to millions of people.

Biden also doesn't even stand for free healthcare, I'm not really sure what you're on about there. Yes, he stumbles over his words sometimes but so does a lot of people, it's not a sign of lack of intelligence. To use your argument against you most of the times you're referring to when he has stumbled he was speaking off the cuff.
he gotta use teleprompters

Reaction score
He suggested people try injecting themselves with disinfectants and shining bright lights and heat at themselves, from basic education in science people know that won't work and could be fatal but a lot of Americans genuinely do listen to him especially at times of national crisis so he should be sure in what he's saying before he says it for it to be broadcast to millions of people.

Biden also doesn't even stand for free healthcare, I'm not really sure what you're on about there. Yes, he stumbles over his words sometimes but so does a lot of people, it's not a sign of lack of intelligence. To use your argument against you most of the times you're referring to when he has stumbled he was speaking off the cuff.
You're an idiot if you think he suggested people try that lol.

Also, Biden mixed up his wife and his sister, on stage.
Biden is also on tape saying that "we have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organisation in the history of american politics." Now I don't think that's him admitting to voter fraud, I just think he can't string a sentence together and he probably meant something else. The guy has had two aneurysms after all.

Secondly, he's literally corrupt. He flew his son out to China for a private equity deal on Air Force Two. His son is on tape saying he probably wouldn't have gotten the (very bloody well paid) job at Burisma if it wasn't for his father's position. This isn't new info from that dodgy laptop either, we've known this for a few years now I believe.

He's also the creepiest motherfucker you've ever seen. There's hundreds of photos of him sniffing little girls hair, kissing this one girl who looks about 16 or so, on the mouth, and he's on tape biting his wife's finger on stage when she was at one of his events.

And finally, he's a do-nothing failure. He was in office as a senator for 36 years, where the only major thing he did was co-author the 1994 Crime bill. Then as vice president for eight years he did fuck all as well.

Please, please give me a valid reason Biden is better than Trump, I've been searching since 2016 lmao

Reaction score
During his time as a politician, he has expanded access to healthcare and made it fairer for all Americans. He helped create a global warming task force in 1986. He was in charge of distributing $90bn for clean energy which increased the use of solar energy by 20x what it was in 2008. He sponsored a bill in 1994 which helped reduce domestic violence by millions of cases a year. As well as stopping far-right judges from being appointed for life to the supreme court.

I hardly think that's only 1 co-sponsored bill in 36 years.

I don't really think there's an argument to say either person is more or less creepy than the other they're both borderline sexual predators.

Trump definitely isn't free from corruption either you just have to give this a read: https://www.economist.com/united-st...ecord-on-corruption-and-conflicts-of-interest

Biden is by far the better candidate when it comes to standing up for human rights across the board
who cares about human rights

Reaction score
The constitution doesn't guarantee you much, it just guarantees things will be very hard to change but, at least they have their guns, right?
aint freedom of speech protected by the constitution?

Reaction score
During his time as a politician, he has expanded access to healthcare and made it fairer for all Americans. He helped create a global warming task force in 1986. He was in charge of distributing $90bn for clean energy which increased the use of solar energy by 20x what it was in 2008. He sponsored a bill in 1994 which helped reduce domestic violence by millions of cases a year. As well as stopping far-right judges from being appointed for life to the supreme court.

I hardly think that's only 1 co-sponsored bill in 36 years.

I don't really think there's an argument to say either person is more or less creepy than the other they're both borderline sexual predators.

Trump definitely isn't free from corruption either you just have to give this a read: https://www.economist.com/united-st...ecord-on-corruption-and-conflicts-of-interest

Biden is by far the better candidate when it comes to standing up for human rights across the board
I'll give that a read when it's not behind a paywall

Reaction score
Based on some brief research Trump has build about 400 miles of his border wall meaning at this rate he will need 4 more terms in office in order to complete his wall, with some spare to allow for repairs
Cant call it a wall if you can just go around it.

Reaction score
Also @Aquaa it is your civic duty as a patriot to contribute to this thread.

I have casted my vote bout a week and a half ago and that is my civic duty. If the opposing party wins I will get on my knees, look at the sky, and started barking, screeching, and crying my soul out. I will cry myself to sleep every single night for the rest of the year. I wouldn't know how to live with myself. Maybe move to Canada like everyone said they would in 2016 PepeLaugh

I'm going to wake up and live my life :)