[Disbanded] Paralake News - Man Raped in Dumpster.

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, this is a good idea.

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Sorry, but no this isn't a good idea.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN DISBANDED.
This organization has been closed by the leader. The reason: Lack of
News Personnel.

Disbanded.png

news-banner.png
Paralake News Department - Hiring

Welcome to the home page of the Paralake News Department. Here you can find the works of your local news stations, and you can also find the latest news. Here we post, and manage the content of Paralake. All the news that is here, is received from the City of Paralake. This news department has been in business since this year, and wishes to continue their duties. Below, you can find more information regarding the news department.

About Us

The News Department has encountered many things throughout it's times of this year, and we wish it would have never happened, but let's get back to the "About Us" part. We are a News Department located in the city of Paralake. What we do, is our job, and our home. We drive around, locally in our cars and take pictures and also record scenes that should be on the news.
As of the moment our newsmen, and newswomen are currently new and still experiencing the ways of news. We have our own TV Show as well. If you are interested in applying for a position in the news casting department, please continue to the very bottom of this forum.

Location of the News Department

The News Department hasn't been declared at a certain location yet. We are more of a car type of news company, traveling in our vehicles are getting our information.
───────────────────────────────────

RECENT NEWS
(08/5/2016) - As of now, behind the bank a man was raped inside the dumpster. Police later arrived on scene shortly after our camera manager arrived on scene. The man is now suffering from rape, and no charges were made. Sadly, the scene has been taken care of. "R, A , P , E , get your ***** out of me.
The photo shown below is property of Amy Zharakan.
545732F5889FBBB655D5EB6182667C5D8B5157F3

Paralake General News

(07/29/2016) - Today we had a fight break out at the city hall, and it was madness. Unfortunately, one female, and one male lost their life in the fight. View the photos below. We are now sure who the man was, but the female has been identified as "Amy Zharkan". Photos are here below;

As you can see below the fight starts, and they are all aggressive and start to punch each other!
DEE668B46CE8E191EA4D471F0DC425E0C208165D

Sadly the female and one other male lost their life, here's that photo;
44A459E80AF14FB1109DC55F19CF749D93866906

(07/29/2016) - A man by the name of Kris experienced a situation, he should have never experienced. Kris fell off the train station, and the officer's didn't care! Latest coming! Here's Kris's story:

"I was there and they beat me so brutally i passed out for good 6 or 7 minutes until i woke up and Officer chase was standing above me with a medic next to him so that got cleared. My friend and I got released though, our other friend we never ever saw him again.. The officer brought me home and I was hungry so i went out got on the train got off the station and got off the nearest food restaurant but I fell off, and the officers didn't care about me."

What a horrible story, I hope you recover from that Kris. Sorry to hear it.
Here's some photos of Kris:

Below is a photo of "Kris", when he was being interviewed.
89CA00498F35FE2B9D26F4C3A8D36795F5204084

This photo below, is the officer that did NOT care about Kris's life. He didn't care!
68F21C7C1B68E4F827C59C7C6BE48880D3BF74C2

Paralake Breaking News

(07/29/2016) - Breaking News! A fire broke out on Jefferson Street earlier today. We didn't get any pictures of the fire unfortunately that started in the restaurant, but we did get the picture of the barricade the officer placed that caught on fire! Police were already on scene, when the fire started. It's reported that someone started the fire, to burn down the building. Here's some photos;

As you can see in the photo below, you can see the fire in the background, and the officers that have arrived on scene. The fire was secured shortly after this.

6FF8F6C1DA3A3E99821C5F8FBAF5612D7FFC3DC5

(07/29/2016) - Breaking News! A massive firefight happened today at the Police department. We didn't get enough photos to show you all the evidence, but we do have 1 photo of a citizen down. Another reporter tried to take pictures of the Police Officers that were currently dead, and they couldn't do it due to her getting shot. Rest In Peace, Newswomen, and all the officers and citizens that were shot. Actually the person who was killing everyone was 2 officers! Here's one photo that we got from the recovered camera;

As you can see in the photo below, the man is lying on the ground unresponsive!

6D878651A142A321C52DF0A4A26411C79171AB5D

The situation has been dealt with, and the situation has been declared CODE 4 for now at the moment. Here's a Picture of where this crime happened;
CBEF041ABC7D409D1A3FB6421B49D4456AE8106B

(07/29/2016) - Breaking News! The bank has just been robbed, well let's say it's just been "attempted" to be robbed. I was walking along, and the bank siren went. Soon after that the whole force showed up and I was told to get on the ground. There was some people who were shot, but here is the main picture/photo.

C0DEF029F059230175457E5338FA1AEF9BE6EDD5

Paralake Government

(07/28/2016) - Today we interviewed a Paramedic, and we thought maybe we could get some responses out of him. Well, we did! We got the responses we needed, and wanted to know. Here's the latest on the conversation with the paramedic;

08E2FEEAA2E33B1257E7E002559A88E6E0C8923E

The picture above is property of the Paramedic, and the News Department, City Government.

Reporter: "What do you think of your job? What's the mode of your job?"
Paramedic: "It's hard, you never know when someone is going to die."
Then the reporter asked the paramedic, what he thinks about his local paycheck, watch what he says!
Reporter: "What do you think about your city paycheck?"
Paramedic: "It's okay, I mean it's not the best one."
That's it with the paramedic, thank you.

(07/28/2016) - After interviewing the paramedic, we though hell with it. Why don't we continue our journey. Today we also interviewed an officer among the same concept. He didn't give to much answers, seemed as if he was shy. Take a look;

34AE503DA0BDC4F7CDC3DDC8C134F033123E9930

The picture above is property of the Paramedic, and the News Department, City Government.

Reporter: "What do you think of your job, is it hard?"
Officer: "I mean, it can be."
Reporter: "What do you think about your local city paycheck?"
Officer: The officer responded with just 2 simple words, and they are "It's fine."
#ShyOfficer

PLND Application Process
Welcome, and thank you for thinking about applying for a position in the News Department of Paralake. As you can see, we are a new company and we are in need of newsmen, and newswomen. Below is some information if you are interested in applying.

Application Status: Closed

https://perpheads.com/threads/plnd-paralake-news-department-applications.18004/#post-124927

TO CONTINUE PLEASE PRESS THE LINK ABOVE

Help keep the news running, and donate to bank account number 2718634. Any donation is accepted, but please help us!
- PARALAKE NEWS DEPARTMENT

Last edited:
Reaction score
My in-game name is: Amy Zharkan
My forum name is: Zharkan16
What position are you interested in applying for in the department? PLND Manager of the News.
Why do you want to become that position? I want to manage the news and put together events and also capture and lead amazing news to the citizens of Paralake!
Are you a good recorder/picture taker? Yes.
Are you active? Yes
How old are you? 17
Final Comments: None.

Reaction score
Hi, @Zharkan16

Thank you for applying for a position in the News Team.
The Manager rank is a big risk, with a lot of responsibilities.
Your application has been:

Accepted, welcome to the team. Please contact me.

IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE POST THE APPLICATIONS IN THE RIGHT SECTION, THIS ISN'T THE CORRECT SECTION.

[DOUBLEPOST=1469928618,1469767710][/DOUBLEPOST]
PAGE CLOSED
[DOUBLEPOST=1470444285][/DOUBLEPOST]New recent news.

Reaction score
66083e88c1.png

The police were on scene before the supposed 'camera manager' was even conceived.
They fucked off mid-rape.

This news station is worse than FOX.

Reaction score

Paralake General News

(07/29/2016) - Today we had a fight break out at the city hall, and it was madness. Unfortunately, one female, and one male lost their life in the fight. View the photos below. We are now sure who the man was, but the female has been identified as "Amy Zharkan". Photos are here below;

As you can see below the fight starts, and they are all aggressive and start to punch each other!
DEE668B46CE8E191EA4D471F0DC425E0C208165D

Sadly the female and one other male lost their life, here's that photo;
44A459E80AF14FB1109DC55F19CF749D93866906

My nigga ♕Tyrone Johnsson!@TheDrunkenRage
Hey man, this org looks sick. Keep up the good work.
Also, you should make a Tooter account on your phone, and maybe state that criminals are gang members in articles like the one above, as Tyrone Johnsson is a member of the
♕Paralake Kingz♕
I'd love to see more news reports like this. This would be a nice way for banned players to be able to know what's going on in the city without actually being in the server, that way they can see what gangs are powerful, who TO and NOT to mess with, etc.
Also, just a suggestion, maybe set your HQ as The Office? It's a good building for something like a News company, just get some wooden boards and make little offices out of them or something, and maybe the CEO of the PLN could have an office at the top room.
Just an idea, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.