Morgz's Introduction

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My name is Nick, but in garry's mod communities I go by the name Morgan or Morgz. I'm an administrator on a DarkRP server, and I've played garry's mod for around 2 years now. I'm a big fan of Semi-Serious Roleplay, and now I'm stepping into Serious Roleplay. I hear PERP heads is the place to go if I'm looking for a serious, but fun RPing server.

See you all in game and on the forums.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Finally, someone who loves Microsoft Powerpoint as much as me.

Welcome to the community, buddy.
I hope you have a good time, if you have any questions or need to know anything about the commmunity
feel free to ask!

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Perp is extremely different to darkrp, so just make sure you read over the rules before you begin playing! Other than that, enjoy and I hope to see you around on the server!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome! If you have a question, feel free to ask me. (or anyone else), lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey my in game name is Tyla Jai and I am commonly playing as a police sergeant or lieutenant. If you have any questions then feel free to contact me over the forums by pressing inbox, and then pressing start new conversation. I am ALWAYS happy to help ;)

Reaction score
Hey, and welcome! I hope you will enjoy youre time here. If you got any questions, feel free to ask or join our teamspeak! See ya around.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay. Remember to read the rules and if you have any questions on the server just use /help. Hope to see you in game!