Cavarey joined the battlefield!

Reaction score
Hey there lads and lasses!

My name is Cavarey, a.k.a. Mus1c a.k.a. Mus1co a.k.a. Dwight.
I have been searching for a good roleplaying server since the last one I played on got disbanded. I saw some mates of mine playing in this server and asked for some information. Since I hate to start on new servers with new HUD's, I thought to give it a try. And that's it! I played for 1 hour and I think I saw enough, I wanna be part of this community.

I have a dream, a dream to become the greatest in the server. And no, I don't mean the richest or the scariest lad in the server to make your pants fill, but a man where new people look up to, old people think that I got potential to roleplay and where admins respect me. This sounds good and all, but I just wanna do anything to become someone in this server and I mean in a good way! I wanna be that guy that roleplays a lot and this server gives me exactly that!

I love roleplaying, in my whole highschool I have been playing roleplaying servers. Not darkrp, no hl2rp, but Semi-Serious/Serious RP servers with cool content in it to play with. I like roleplaying alone, but what makes it special is when you roleplay with others. Make your own situation, choices etc. I hope you guys wanna help me reach this goal, roleplay together and especially have fun together. Gaming ain't fun alone, so I hope you guys are standing open for a new sherrif in town and I see you in the city! Cavarey out!

Reaction score
Good luck mate a lot of people get corrupted by power growing and flashy cars, they forget what a role play server really is :)

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome, it's great to see one so interested in Role Play, I hope to see you in-game some time. My name is Callum Byford. Role Play in this community is hard to spot as you get raided for passive RPing, but hey Goodluck anyway.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community buddy!
As you can see we are quite welcoming here.
Just going to pop in the cliché stuff here and remind you to read the rules to stay out of trouble ;)

Reaction score
One of the best introductions I have seen in awhile. James Anders good to meet you and proud to help if you need it. I know just about everything but cooking meth so good to know that your not interested in that. Like you I wanted to earn money by roleplaying and legally mostly by selling guns or being in the police force as I am a Corporal. I would be dispatch but for how hard it is the pay is just not enough in my opinion.

Welcome to the community I hope you enjoy your stay, if you ever need help or advice im always available.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate, Glad you like to actually role play and I look forward to seeing your style.

Reaction score
I played with you yesterday along with a few friends and you seem like a great person, and have settled in well with the community! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully stay out of trouble :)

P.S thanks for driving my mini into the lake

Reaction score
I played with you yesterday along with a few friends and you seem like a great person, and have settled in well with the community! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully stay out of trouble :)

P.S thanks for driving my mini into the lake
Not even a week here and I got good memories of it!

Reaction score
Welcome to the community @Cavarey♫ be sure to drop by on Team Speak, and join the biggest gang on the server, the Paralake Police Department ;)

Last edited: