[VIDEO] Barn Hostage Situation

Reaction score
How did you guys surrender to 1 suspect, you were like 4 armed Police Officers. You would defenetly be able to handle the situation, but Joe Baggers saved the day.
Btw. The hostage taker was @Fredy you would be easily able to disarm him, we all know his aim is not the best. :kappa:

Reaction score
Things not seen in this video...

• The shots that preceded the man in the white suit being shot down, killed me as I stood next to ambulance with no gun drawn nor posing any kind of threat or giving demands.
  • My view being completely wrecked by binoculars I had which caused me to constantly be zoomed and having no clear view of what was happening.
  • The original confrontation and gun shots tearing through the wheat field which struck at least one officer.
  • The hostage being first gunned down by an officer seconds before bleeding out from the first volley of shots.
  • The police hardly having a clue what really happened and one officer stealing my pair of binoculars as I was lying there dying.
So... Lots omitted, would've gone better for the man in white and myself if my view hadn't bugged out as it made me unable to see/do anything.

Deleted member 4084

Thanks joe for helping me. Even tho i Said hold fire

"I need some fuel joe help me!" - Matt Walker 2k15