Vincent Got Tapped [Wealther PPK]

Reaction score
Was I the only one ready for an absolute tune when I heard "Tryna do this bitch in one take"

Reaction score
Is it just me or does this vincent kid sound like Frej? Good choice music wise, very instrumental.

@Naked Snake

Reaction score
Was I the only one ready for an absolute tune when I heard "Tryna do this bitch in one take"
I really wanted to use the whole song but i thought it wouldn't really fit in

Reaction score
How high is your sensitivity dude? It looks like it's aim lock and locking everywhere or is it just your 10 in game sensitivity and 6000 DPI on mouse? But nice shot anyways. I guess I'll have to test out the higher sensitivity for dem one taps.

Reaction score
How high is your sensitivity dude? It looks like it's aim lock and locking everywhere or is it just your 10 in game sensitivity and 6000 DPI on mouse? But nice shot anyways. I guess I'll have to test out the higher sensitivity for dem one taps.
WOWEE YOU KILLED 1 COP WITH A PISTOL WHO DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU WERE THERE AND WAS PROBABLY INJURED SINCE THE PPK CANT ONE TAP!!11111
Don't be salty... He wasn't injured... Don't be a bitch... Plus i only posted it because he's my friend and asked to see proof that it was a PPK after this all happened