Waking up after being knocked out....

Reaction score
Topic: You are able to wake up after being knocked out in a certain way.

Short explanation
(in notes):
- If you are shot, knifed, beat to death with a bat or hit with a good punch and start to bleed (just anything that causes you to bleed) you will, as per usual, pass out and not wake up unless attended to by a medic.
- If you are knocked out in a way that does not cause any bleeding or too much damage, e.g you are punched too many times or hit by a car going slower than 10 mph, you will wake up again after a certain time period (1 min or so), and you will be able to remember what happened before you were knocked out.
- Once you wake up, you will be 'near dead' or 'majorly injured', meaning you have to seek medical assisstance from either a medic that has turned up to the situation, a medic at the hospital or the NPC found in the hospital.
- Medic are able to use the Scanner to tell whether or not you are still alive, and from that information they are able to decide whether or not the defibulator is needed. If they forget to do this and defibulate a player that does not need it, a message will come up informing the medic that they have defibulated a player that does not need to be defibulated, and the player will die, making the medic's job a bit more professional.
- If a medic finds out that a player will eventually wake up, he/she will simply have to wait, ensuring no one comes and punches the body or takes the body, then heals the player once they have waken up.

Detailed description
(why should it become added/...):
I think this should be implemented into the server because currently if maybe a car taps you while you are on low health, or your friend punches you as a joke with knowing you're on low health, you do eventually die. This, in my opinion, is quite unrealistic considering a simple punch or tap from a car going 5 mph isn't likely to kill you. Also, if you happen to be beaten up in an alleyway you have a higher chance of surviving and telling the police, rather than the criminals simply getting away with the crime as soon as you are knocked out.

Optional additions:

- Medic are able to use the Scanner to tell whether or not you are still alive, and from that information they are able to decide whether or not the defibulator is needed. If they forget to do this and defibulate a player that does not need it, a message will come up informing the medic that they have defibulated a player that does not need to be defibulated, and the player will die, making the medic's job a bit more professional.
- The medic could possibly be given a tool to wake the player up, rather than just waiting.

Reaction score
If this is possible to add I would really like to see this happen ingame. Since now it isn't really logic when you get hit with a bat once you start bleeding and you die. This isn't going to happen irl unless the hulk smashes you with the bat on your head.

Reaction score
I like the idea about waking up after taking a small beating, but I still think the medics should just be able to defib them. The medics often don't have time to just wait around.

Reaction score
I +SUPPORT this Idea it would add more realism and professionalism to the medical job. Also adding more tasks instead "Oh, hes moaning! Better shock him with 21 gigawatts worth of power! Or... "Oh! that cop was just shot better smack him in the face with this plastic box full of some jelly toxin!"

Reaction score
I like this idea. However, people tend to throw bodies on roofs of buildings, therefore when they wake up, they will be stuck on top of a building. Just sayin'...