Walnash

Ayjay

Reaction score
recently I have been observing the pure talent of Walnash, both his aim and standard of roleplay is unlike anything I have seen, despite him needing to use a booster seat to play his talent is immense - He has recieved a lot of hate in the past for being a little slow in the brain, that he may be using methods of assisting aim or happens to be 4ft tall but none of that matters as he is an upstanding member of this fine community of ours.

thank you walnash, for everything.

/do walnash would be recommended

5-lTgeNsxuXQk7FRYtaAql-oEN3g9nrKcHd8L0ohqJI.jpg

Reaction score
recently I have been observing the pure talent of Walnash, both his aim and standard of roleplay is unlike anything I have seen despite him needing to use a booster seat to play - He has recieved a lot of hate in the past for being a little slow in the brain, that he may be using methods of assisting aim or being 4ft tall but none of that matters as he is an upstanding member of this fine community of ours.

thank you walnash, for everything.

/do walnash would be recommended

5-lTgeNsxuXQk7FRYtaAql-oEN3g9nrKcHd8L0ohqJI.jpg
theres a reason we have you on checkouts you cutie

Reaction score
Yo this shit is sus, whats happened here oh lord.

pic be cute tho smol Walnash

Reaction score
I remember this guy gunning a crate of Stella, hopping on perp, having no clue where he was and attacked several people with machetes for no reason.

Reaction score
I remember this guy gunning a crate of Stella, hopping on perp, having no clue where he was and attacked several people with machetes for no reason.
And nothing has changed since then. God bless

Mak

Reaction score
outstanding member of perpheads roleplay community!

Attachments

• 7fbcd7069cf7475b554f9a21bdbce534.jpg
    7fbcd7069cf7475b554f9a21bdbce534.jpg
    643.5 KB · Views: 39
Reaction score
I love Sasha nothing bad to say about the lovely person wouldn’t say anything bad about Sasha. You are a great member of the community need more people like you!