Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Andoyan/ Andii Millheimer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Keigan,

Kane Dwayne

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39615682
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Shot me while im handcuffed
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
It's alright lads, no need to post any more +supports unless it's not the same as @DrAntiMinge's post (there were six raising the same point). It's clearly obvious the person has broken the rules, we just need to wait for the person designated to ban requests this week to answer.

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted
As it's very clear to see from the video he clearly broke law 11.11, which leads on to him breaking Rule 4.1 as he was a government employee. As law 11.11 states you must only use lethal force when a suspect is posing a direct threat towards a citizen, Law Enforcement Officer or any other members of the public. As we can see he clearly shot you for not moving and complying with him. In addition, the police officer could of used the drag feature which allows LEO's to successfully drag the suspect without needing the suspect to actually move. As the User doesn't have any previous warnings or bans he will simply receive a warning for his actions, as stated this isn't ban worthy. I will also speak to the user on the server when i get the chance to double check with him that he understands what he has done wrong so hopefully he doesn't do it again.
Thanks for reporting this incident what occurred.

TL;DR
User has received a warning for the breakage of law 11.11 as a government employee, as he has no other warnings or bans. The user will be spoken to on the server by me to clarify that he understands what he did wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.