Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: NasiTTK
Your Roleplay Name: Basit Abdul
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:755756441

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Warning

Why should this appeal be considered?: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Xw0RY4Sn3PZDA/qJh586LJCOQH

in video you guys can see video that i was not gun pointed there a guy was infront of me he pointed at him not me and he jumped from no where start trying mugging me and he still at safe zone he is not still in room he pointing gun at in safe zone saying hands up hands up when he is not inside the room he first should enter the room before saying hands up before taking his gun he is breaking 5.1 Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging. he is standing at public area he is forcing the other guy enter inside the room and admin came said i break the rule without seeing my proof i told him wait 5mins he was very hurry and after that and admin said im being Toxic he was following me for no reason coming in my face talking about i got 27k in phone trying to be personal when i dont even know him i have video proof to thats why i told him you gonna cry in looc

Reaction score

Which warning are you disputing? You got two warnings from Draxen. Are you disputing your 3.4 break or your 1.1 break?

Status
Not open for further replies.